Dinner

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have a pot of collards on the stove and will add some black eyed peas. Then I will make some smoked beef sausage to accompany it. Have to work this afternoon to close and will look forward to having dinner already made!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I made up my own "bowl" meal from leftover frozen Schwan's Multigrain orzo, quinoa, veggie blend * that I mixed with leftover Brussels sprouts & leftover baked chicken breast. Mixed all together - it was enough for one person & PERFECT for this blustery night. 😋

The Schwan's guy stops in at work and I like to get a few things from him to keep in the freezer for Thing1. I saw this listed under their new "Live Smart" line of products, and thought it sounded pretty good. Wholegrain, no artificial flavors, no preservatives & not too bad on the sodium. OMG, I love this blend! He only had 1 bag :bawl: but I'm going to get 3 or 4 bags next time. I could see adding chicken stock/broth and some chicken to this and have a really nice soup! :getdown:

frequentflier

happy to be living
My friend and I went junkin in the Prince Frederick, St Leonard area today. We went to the Brick Bistro for lunch. I just ate the left overs- had the arugula/beet/ goat cheese salad and risotto with parmesan. Oh my...delicious!