Dinner

Been pretty good about following my new diet, but needed a 'normal' meal tonight. I've got jumbo ravioli with provolone in the oven. I'll make up for it over the next few days.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Leftover General Tsao's and fried rice. Mommy Dearest treated yesterday since I endured taking her grocery shopping.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We went to a place called Dirty Al's (South Padre Island, TX) for seafood tonight. I had the fried scrimp basket with french fries, and some fried zucchini sprinkled with parmesan. It was all delicioso! The shrimp was super fresh and so tender and tasty. The zucchini was also freshly prepared and fried - not frozen. The fries were plentiful and might have been frozen prior, but I don't think so.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Aren't they fortified?
Yes indeed they are! I actually had to look to be sure, but I think you're good. At least they aren't loaded with sugar. I'd probably eat more cereal if I had more than one bowl. That's usually in the fridge 1/2 filled with something I never intend to eat. :ohwell:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Threw a bag of peas/carrots in the microwave. Can't decide if that's supper, or if I should defrost something with more protein. I do have some crusty hard rolls I could pop in the toaster oven for 5 minutes.

General Lee

Threw a bag of peas/carrots in the microwave. Can't decide if that's supper, or if I should defrost something with more protein. I do have some crusty hard rolls I could pop in the toaster oven for 5 minutes.
My god, please find something else or to go with the nuked veggies