Dinner

PJay

i sorta have a recipe. Pretty basic. I sauté celery,carrots in butter. Then add cubed ham. Sauté it all together. Add chicken bone broth, potatoes. Simmer until potatoes are soft. Add salt to taste depending how salty your ham is. Add some heavy cream to thicken. Some cayenne pepper and paprika at the end.

Sounds delish 😋 Now I want some! Thanks for idea.

UglyBear

Dumplings with red cabbage and bacon. Simple peasant food ;)

luvmygdaughters

Seasoned a pork roast with garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, salt and pepper, put it in the crock pot yesterday with carrots, onions, 1 can of golden mushroom, 1 can of french onion and a little balsamic vinegar. Makes the best gravy!!! Served with whipped potatoes, peas and biscuits.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
..and all "free". I take good care of the fabrication and repair needs of the local watermen and seldom pay a dime for the catch they give me as thanks.
Dad used to keep quite a few of the local watermen's boats going in the 7D going after he retired back in the 70s. He always had a bucket of oysters in the pump house and all the crabs we could eat in the summer.

Oh, and your dinner beats my cheeseburger. :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I did a @vraiblonde bowl for dinner! :yahoo:

A quinoa vegetable blend, steamed broccoli and a sunny side up egg on top! :biggrin:

It was sooooo good! :yay: