Dinner

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last night we went to Meatball Cafe and ate on the patio. I had spaghetti and meatballs and Monello had eggplant parm.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Grilled chicken legs and thighs with a side of dressing. Made enough for leftovers for a few more meals.

Last night we went to Meatball Cafe and ate on the patio. I had spaghetti and meatballs and Monello had eggplant parm.
Spaghetti and meatballs sounds so basic, but I think it to be one of the best comfort food choices one can make. I make my sauces homemade from the garden harvest and we get our meats from local farms. My next venture is to attempt to make my own pasta. I have memories of my grandmother from hell making her own pasta and I remember my mom doing it a time or two.

A great memory of my mother making pasta is when she draped the stands lovingly and gently on dish towels to dry over the dining room chairs. Out of the corner of my eye I caught glimpse of noodle strands disappearing. Upon investigation we found our dog other the other side of the chair snarfing one noodle at a time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spaghetti and meatballs sounds so basic, but I think it to be one of the best comfort food choices one can make. I make my sauces homemade from the garden harvest and we get our meats from local farms. My next venture is to attempt to make my own pasta. I have memories of my grandmother from hell making her own pasta and I remember my mom doing it a time or two.

A great memory of my mother making pasta is when she draped the stands lovingly and gently on dish towels to dry over the dining room chairs. Out of the corner of my eye I caught glimpse of noodle strands disappearing. Upon investigation we found our dog other the other side of the chair snarfing one noodle at a time.

I used to make homemade pasta all the time - it's super easy. Time consuming, but definitely worth it.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Last night was a couple thick ribeyes from Nick's grilled to perfection, backed sweet potatoes, and a garbage can salad.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
daughter just made a big batch of spicey chicken Alfredo but with shredded spaghetti squash instead of pasta noodles. Can't wait to try it.