Disabled veteran imprisoned in Alabama for medical marijuana possession is released

Calistress

After serving almost 10 months in Alabama jails for felony possession of medical marijuana legally prescribed in his home state of Arizona, disabled Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient Sean Worsley walked out of the Draper Correctional Facility Monday morning

Nope -there's no systemic racism in the justice system.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now do the months long BLM/AntiFa riots and ongoing rampant looting vs. the 1/6 "insurrection".

Calistress

Now do the months long BLM/AntiFa riots and ongoing rampant looting vs. the 1/6 "insurrection".
[/QUOTE

LOL - I've given you two equitable examples but you immediately want to switch the subject to BLM and the domestic terrorists of Jan 6. Interesting.

WingsOfGold

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Face it sweet cheeks.....with your limited mental capacity, you couldn't win an argument or a debate even if everyone else left the room!

Bare-ya-cuda

After serving almost 10 months in Alabama jails for felony possession of medical marijuana legally prescribed in his home state of Arizona, disabled Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient Sean Worsley walked out of the Draper Correctional Facility Monday morning

Nope -there's no systemic racism in the justice system.

View attachment 160053
What’s legal in one state isn’t legal in another.

I don’t know where your going with the mug shots. Please elaborate

Calistress

What’s legal in one state isn’t legal in another.

I don’t know where your going with the mug shots. Please elaborate
I forgot. You're one of the intellectually deficient on this board. I don't have time to spoon-feed you the information. Get one of your buddies to explain it to you.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Shocking that Alabama doesn't recognize or operate under Arizona's laws. This guy made the mistake of thinking every State would accept his use, even if it is classified as "medical use" in his State. But doctors do not prescribe, and regulated pharmacies, (Walgreesns, CVS, etc.,) do not dispense, cannabis. And until it is completely deregulated, taken off schedule 1 list, and "the list" all together, one should use this story as a cautionary tail. Hell, the VA won't and doesn't prescribe or dispense medical marijuana. That should tell you, him, something right there. In addition, signing up for medical marijuana, immediately precludes you, anyone, from purchasing a "regulated" firearm.

Yes it's wrong. Yes the system is eff'ed. But until things are set straight, one must navigate the road laid before them in a prudent manner.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I forgot. You're one of the intellectually deficient on this board.

your stunning degree of self-unawareness leads you to post the most ironic and laughable things. You go boy!..er..gurl..er..whatever you are. Don't stop being you.