Discovery Channels new Friday night line up...

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
With the whole 'Gold Rush' thing, and Yukon Men, etc... How do I find out what the song it is they play in the background and inbetween all the clips of the shows? I've tried searching for it with no luck, it keeps bringing up the song whoever it was sang about 'do it like they do on the discovery channel' :lol:

Anyway, anyone know? Or know where to find it? It almost sounds like it might be Linkin Park

Last edited:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I'm usually pretty good at finding songs but I can't find a clip of a commercial. I'll have to wait until I get home.

Any lyrics? The V.A.S.T. song picked up and could of sounded a little like Linkin Park in the middle...:shrug:

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
I'm usually pretty good at finding songs but I can't find a clip of a commercial. I'll have to wait until I get home.

Any lyrics? The V.A.S.T. song picked up and could of sounded a little like Linkin Park in the middle...:shrug:

I listened for about a minute, didn't hear a single part that sounded like the commercial.

I'm sure I'll hear it again tonight, but doesn't do much good because I haven't figured it out yet :lol:

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!

Is this so? There was a Land Rover Commercial that came out in 2010 that I love4d the music for but have yet to figure out any other details about it. Would you happen to know anything about this commercial?

jungleman6of9

The song was Linkin Park. I'm 99% certain that is was "Lost in the Echo" by Linkin Park. It's the first song on their newest album "Living Things". That should be what you're looking for. Hope this helps.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
With the whole 'Gold Rush' thing, and Yukon Men, etc... How do I find out what the song it is they play in the background and inbetween all the clips of the shows? I've tried searching for it with no luck, it keeps bringing up the song whoever it was sang about 'do it like they do on the discovery channel' :lol:

Anyway, anyone know? Or know where to find it? It almost sounds like it might be Linkin Park
They make an app for that, Midomi or Shazam will listen to the music for a few seconds and tell you the song and artist.

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
The song was Linkin Park. I'm 99% certain that is was "Lost in the Echo" by Linkin Park. It's the first song on their newest album "Living Things". That should be what you're looking for. Hope this helps.

Pretty sure this is it :yay: Looks like I need an itunes account now :lol: