Dismantle America - Why Stop At Defund The Police - Down With Kulaks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ilhan Omar Calls for 'Dismantling' America's 'Economy and Political System' to Root Out 'Oppression'

In a speech at the Minnesota State House on Tuesday, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) called for the “dismantling” of America’s “economy and political system” in an effort to root out “oppression.” She insisted that any wealth disparity between blacks and whites is the result of oppression and urged her fellow Democrats to “tear down systems of oppression” in various sectors of American society.

Omar began her remarks by attacking Minnesota Republicans for refusing to pass the Democrats’ radical criminal justice reform bill, and then moved on to other claims of “systemic racism.”

“We can’t stop at criminal justice reform or policing reform for that matter,” Omar said. “We are not merely fighting to tear down the systems of oppression in the criminal justice system, we are fighting to tear down systems of oppression that exist in housing, in education, in health care, in employment, in the air we breathe.”

“In America today, white families have 42 percent more wealth than black families,” she argued. “We are speaking to the fact that homeownership rates are nearly twice as high for white families than they are for black families.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...litical-system-to-root-out-oppression-n612588

Scat

Ilhan Omar Calls for 'Dismantling' America's 'Economy and Political System' to Root Out 'Oppression'

In a speech at the Minnesota State House on Tuesday, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) called for the “dismantling” of America’s “economy and political system” in an effort to root out “oppression.” She insisted that any wealth disparity between blacks and whites is the result of oppression and urged her fellow Democrats to “tear down systems of oppression” in various sectors of American society.

Omar began her remarks by attacking Minnesota Republicans for refusing to pass the Democrats’ radical criminal justice reform bill, and then moved on to other claims of “systemic racism.”

“We can’t stop at criminal justice reform or policing reform for that matter,” Omar said. “We are not merely fighting to tear down the systems of oppression in the criminal justice system, we are fighting to tear down systems of oppression that exist in housing, in education, in health care, in employment, in the air we breathe.”

“In America today, white families have 42 percent more wealth than black families,” she argued. “We are speaking to the fact that homeownership rates are nearly twice as high for white families than they are for black families.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...litical-system-to-root-out-oppression-n612588
She's talking about stupid people like me, save money to buy a house then watch the market erode because they let so many people buy without the ability to repay. F'it, give them all houses then they'll be pissed that they dont all have Maybachs too. Keep giving, they'll keep taking.😠

limblips

PREMO Member
F'it, give them all houses then they'll be pissed that they dont all have Maybachs too. Keep giving, they'll keep taking.😠
Take a trip through any public housing project. It is interesting how well the occupants keep up their free property. Edit: You may want to carry if legal to do so.

Scat

Take a trip through any public housing project. It is interesting how well the occupants keep up their free property. Edit: You may want to carry if legal to do so.
thats because its substandard housing meant to provide only the most basic form of shelter. They want 15 bedroom, 18 bathroom houses with a guest cottage plus all the amenities with caretakers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I witnessed that through a Habitat for Humanity project in D.C.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm just going to say my usual... The people of her district voted for this hater of America. I find it hard to believe but, maybe they didn't know what they were getting. This election will prove that.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm just going to say my usual... The people of her district voted for this hater of America. I find it hard to believe but, maybe they didn't know what they were getting. This election will prove that.
I agree with that but AOC just got re-elected so they don't always learn even after being shown what they are getting.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Anyone in the service that stays in base housing is living in government housing. Upon checkout you get inspected and charged for any above normal wear damages. Problem with the projects is they don't hold anyone accountable for their damages. Start kicking them out at the first sign of damage. The others learn quick or get to join their recently evicted friends.

That's the problem with anything the government does to 'help' people. They don't hold them accountable for their actions. In addition they always seem to reward people that make terrible life choices. Pregnant teens shouldn't be rewarded with section 8 housing because it causes additional pregnant teens. Same with cash benefits. They shouldn't increase the amount after the first kid. Watch how many gals stop having additional kids once the government stops paying them for all their offspring.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They already have a good start on Minnesota.
Last time I went home shopping, I was shocked by how all the nice parts of town were the sections where the migrant caravan illegals and recent refugees lived. The homes were all tidy with well attended yards. I thought for a moment I went back in time to the 1950s.

I'd like to go back to the mid 1960s and kick in the nuts whoever thought it was a good idea to monkey with our immigration system. Omar is a product of those misguided policies.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Omar: 'We Must Dismantle The Oppressive System That Allowed A Refugee To Get Elected To The Highest Legislative Body In The Land'