Diva Cup

Somdmommy said:
Oh yeah, any of you ladies that use them already know if any of the stores around here carry them??? I have that starter pack and I would like to buy some, but its 3-6 weeks on the site...TIA

CVS. :yay:

Ok...I have some questions.

#1 How do you forget to take a tampom out? I would think the string would be a clue. :shrug:

#2 How in gods name do you cram not just 2 but 3 fricken tampons all up in there w/o some kind of clue that there are others? ie...a string or two or it doesn't go in easily as usually.

#3 How do you get the nasty cup full of blood out w/o making a mess?

:tap:

Last edited:

Angel

~*~*~
sweetpea said:
Ok...I have some questions.

#1 How do you forget to take a tampom out? I would think the string would be a clue. :shrug:
My only guess is, the girl is too loose and loses it? :barf:

#2 How in gods name do you cram not just 2 but 3 fricken tampons all up in there w/o some kind of clue that there are others? ie...a string or two or it doesn't go in easily as usually.
See my answer to number 1. :barf:

#3 How do you get the nasty cup fool of blood out w/o making a mess?
I just don't know... :shrug:

:tap:
I'll just stick with the easy way of pull and dispose. I don't have the time or desire to deal with digging and cleaning.

sweetpea said:
Yeah....there's question #4. ew ew ew

I'm sorry...but the whole idea of this thing is just plain nasty!:barf:
And having to clean up after the mess would add another 10-20 mins onto your morning routine.

Angel

~*~*~
sweetpea said:
Yeah....there's question #4. ew ew ew

I'm sorry...but the whole idea of this thing is just plain nasty!:barf:
:lmao:

I just don't understand how it can be cleaned at work. Do you say, "Don't mind me, I'm cleaning my cup?" :barf: I just do not see a way to be discrete with this thing if you work in an enviroment that doesn't allow you the privacy. I am already the person who washes my hands when I walk in the bathroom, and I also do the Doctor thing when I walk out of the bathroom. I would be disgusted to know that somebody cleaned their cup out in the same sink I washed my hands in. OMG, I am so freaked out right now. :barf:

Angel said:
:lmao:

I just don't understand how it can be cleaned at work. Do you say, "Don't mind me, I'm cleaning my cup?" :barf: I just do not see a way to be discrete with this thing if you work in an eviroment that doesn't allow you the privacy. I am already the person who washes my hands when I walk in the bathroom, and I also do the Doctor thing when I walk out of the bathroom. I would be disgusted to know that somebody cleaned thier cup out in the same sink I washed my hands in. OMG, I am so freaked out right now. :barf:
I really have tried and tried to find a good point to the cooch cup...but I can't...I just can't. All of it just sounds ridiculous.

Geek

I think the disposables sound good. Don't we only put out like 2 teaspoons of blood during our periods? I can't imagine it overflows :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Geek said:
I think the disposables sound good. Don't we only put out like 2 teaspoons of blood during our periods? I can't imagine it overflows :shrug:
You're not old enough yet. Wait until your 40+. It isn't two teaspoons. More like a gallon.

P.S. Could you remind gravel boy to sweep his gravel? TIA.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Okay!!

Geek said:

No rinse and re-use here.
2 Teaspoons, would be very nice. I use a whole 40 count box of tampons for one period.

Pete said:
Update? Any leakage?

To be honest, Taking it out was not easy the first time. I have a heavy period so 12 hours on my first 3 days is not possible. I am on my 3rd today, and I think the longest I had one in was 5 hours.

But..I had no leaks at all...So its just a matter of getting the hang of the removal.

I do like them much better than tampons. They feel better,and go in easier. The :barf: factor is no different than pulling out a tampon. Other than trying not to spill it, they are not hard to get out. There is no digging way up there trying to grab it, its not anything like you would think!