Diva Cup

W

Wenchy

Somdmommy said:
I say try the Diva Cup! You dont have to re-use it, but I dont think you get as many, and I think it costs more since they tell you that you can use one your whole period.

The diva cup lasts 6 cycles, if not more. You only get one, and it is rinse and re-use.

For the ladies worried about "office changing" there is no need with the soft cup, unless you work 12+ hour shifts, or have a heavier than normal period. You wrap them up, and dispose of them if need be, and put a new one in.

"Instead" and the "Diva Cup" are two different products. One is disposable, and the other is not.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Wenchy said:
The diva cup lasts 6 cycles, if not more. You only get one, and it is rinse and re-use.

For the ladies worried about "office changing" there is no need with the soft cup, unless you work 12+ hour shifts, or have a heavier than normal period. You wrap them up, and dispose of them if need be, and put a new one in.

"Instead" and the "Diva Cup" are two different products. One is disposable, and the other is not.
One huh? Wow....

I like the Soft Cup better!

Pete

Repete
Somdmommy said:
One huh? Wow....

I like the Soft Cup better!
Well?

So can you get these things with cool designs or advertisments on them.

"This Diva Cup sponsored by Bank Of America accounting services...we are never in the red."

Last edited:
Pete said:
Well?

So can you get these things with cool designs or advertisments on them.

"This Diva Cup sponsored by Bank Of America accounting services...we are never in the red."

You're such a man because you're not paying attention. :smack: somdmommy has not used the Diva cup. She's using the SoftCup. They are two different products! :razz:

HillBillyChick

Wenchy said:

Thank god for my hysterectomy. Thank god for my hysterectomy. :otter:

Geek

HillBillyChick said:
Thank god for my hysterectomy. Thank god for my hysterectomy. :otter:

If I could buy a hysterectomy at CVS I would have one by now :rolleyes:

Last edited:
K

kris31280

I have one, its is very convienient. You wash it in the sink. It saves you $$$ every month.

Its blood where babies come from! Grow up its not like you're dealing with feces for cryin out loud! :drama:
:shudder: :barf: Blood where babies come from or not... that's just absolutely disgusting. Why would anyone want to collect it in a cup, retrieve the cup, and then dispose of it, only to wash the cup and then start again?

Unless you're collecting it and storing it in mason jars in the far away corner of your basement cuz you're a weirdo like that.

Eh... different strokes for different folks... I, myself, decided on the "Mirena IUD 5 Year Plan" route, which says "Lucky you, no bleeding for 4 1/2 years :yay:".

Geek

:shudder: :barf: Blood where babies come from or not... that's just absolutely disgusting. Why would anyone want to collect it in a cup, retrieve the cup, and then dispose of it, only to wash the cup and then start again?

Unless you're collecting it and storing it in mason jars in the far away corner of your basement cuz you're a weirdo like that.

Eh... different strokes for different folks... I, myself, decided on the "Mirena IUD 5 Year Plan" route, which says "Lucky you, no bleeding for 4 1/2 years :yay:".

Do I know you IRL :confused:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

I don't know, I've had a hysterectomy and have no worries over menses anymore (thank God), but I would assume it is better for the environment and perhaps less expensive (tampons pads and all)? :shrug:

I have to agree with you, I think it would be kind of gross. :twitch:

Mojo

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 213