OldHillcrestGuy 4TIME Champ 5
SGI/JGR 3
Homedepot20 3
HD/Penske Hendrick 3
Team Toyota 2
SGI/Other 1
HD/Stewart Haas 1

homedepot20

Guessing Monello and Calvcopf have MOVED on to GREENER Pastures by playing in the FOX Pick 6 For 10 K 🤔
Sure Miss Them.🙄

OldHillcrestGuy

Guessing Monello and Calvcopf have MOVED on to GREENER Pastures by playing in the FOX Pick 6 For 10 K 🤔
Sure Miss Them.🙄

Yep we are getting smaller and smaller every year. Both of them gave me a good run for first place.

Although Timmy Hill had a good showing on the road course, heck he finished the entire race, Im going to be dropping him in favor of Kyle Larson on my TeamToyota. Larson was one of my young guns 2 years ago, he and Chase Elliott, so Kyle will be taking the 5th spot in place of Hill. Will you kindly make that change Homie?

homedepot20

Yep we are getting smaller and smaller every year. Both of them gave me a good run for first place.

Although Timmy Hill had a good showing on the road course, heck he finished the entire race, Im going to be dropping him in favor of Kyle Larson on my TeamToyota. Larson was one of my young guns 2 years ago, he and Chase Elliott, so Kyle will be taking the 5th spot in place of Hill. Will you kindly make that change Homie?
Done 😊

homedepot20

Miami Homestead RESULTS
BRYON
Reddick
TruexJr
Larson
Harvick
Standing AFTER Dixie Volka
☆☆OLDHILLCRESTGUY 7+2=9☆☆
Team Toyota 2+5=7
OldHillcrestGuy 4TIME Champ 5+1=6
HD/Penske Hendrick 3+3=6
SGI/JGR 3+1=4
Homedepot20 3+1=4
SGI/Other 1+1=2
HD/Stewart Haas 1+1=2
NEXT RACE , Sunday 7 March 330PM @
LAS VEGAS

Last edited:

gemma_rae

The chase is already shaping up to be quite interesting. We have McDowell, Bell, and Byron, now if we can add Reddick, Buescher, Briscoe, Chastain, Houff, Custer, Hill, Gase, McLeod, Suarez, Stenhouse, Preece, and LaJoie it will be a dream season!:yay:

OldHillcrestGuy

Miami Homestead RESULTS
BRYON
Reddick
TruexJr
Larson
Harvick
Standing AFTER Dixie Volka
☆☆OLDHILLCRESTGUY 7+2=9☆☆
Team Toyota 2+5=7
OldHillcrestGuy 4TIME Champ 5+1=6
HD/Penske Hendrick 3+3=6
SGI/JGR 3+1=4
Homedepot20 3+1=4
SGI/Other 1+1=2
HD/Stewart Haas 1+1=2
NEXT RACE , Sunday 7 March 330PM @
LAS VEGAS

Come on guys, heck I have the top 3 spots in the standing. Homie catch me if you can you old fart. TeamToyota wasn't even submitted for the 1st race. Its really not to late for others to join.

stgislander

PREMO Member
The chase is already shaping up to be quite interesting. We have McDowell, Bell, and Byron, now if we can add Reddick, Buescher, Briscoe, Chastain, Houff, Custer, Hill, Gase, McLeod, Suarez, Stenhouse, Preece, and LaJoie it will be a dream season!:yay:
I'd drop Stenhouse for Jones but yeah, that would be a fun Chanpionship.

homedepot20

If those made Chase and NONE of the A Drivers , I would have some major conspiracy questions 🤔