Dj

laineysmomma

Has anyone used just jeff the DJ or Big T entertainment for DJ services? Any good/bad experiences? Just trying to decide on a Dj for the wedding!

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
Has anyone used just jeff the DJ or Big T entertainment for DJ services? Any good/bad experiences? Just trying to decide on a Dj for the wedding!

I've used both. Jeff did my wedding. He was fairly prices and did a good job. He had some issue pulling up a few songs (1 for ceremony and our first dance) but he got them straight. I used Big T for a reunion last year. I wasn't very impressed. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

kelb

art imitating life
There are alot of DJ's in the area. Is there a reason that you want to use one of those two?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I dont think so lol although it would be nice...i have never had anyone work FOR me..just with me. I have a daughter her name is alaina, but lainey for short!

Well I only know one lady with an Alaina. So does your name begin with a "C" ? Just curious though.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
All types, new, old country rock and new rap. I just want to make sure we are getting someone who knows how to get the people dancing and having a good time.

I work with a lady who's husband DJ'S if you tell me the date you need. I will get you a number and pm you with it and you can call and see if he fits your needs and price if you like.

kellyg220

Warning With "big T Entertainment"!!!!!

Hello, i see your looking for a DJ and you mentioned "Big T Entertainment". I have replied to a couple of other people looking for entertainment for a party or what not in this forum area about this company in paticular. He did my cousin's wedding last summer and it was a mess to say the least!! songs skipping, (if he even had the right ones)....i felt so bad for her and promised her i'd spread the word. There was no organization with how he handled her wedding and was still setting up when people where arriving!!! The list goes on........ I haven't heard of the other person you were talking about but i'm currently planning my wedding aswell and alot of good information and companies are on somdweddings.com. Good luck and i'm glad i came across your thread!!! Kelly

Bigt3725

Big T's Entertainment LLC
Just curious what wedding your speaking of. You have only 2 posts look like you got on here just to bash my company. I have done many successful weddings and every wedding I've done has been great. I have never received a bad review from my clients. What is the first name of the bride and groom so I may understand better. To my records we have had no issues or complaints. I would like to speak with the bride and groom and give them my apologizes if this is so. I have a feeling this could be a bogus competitor. But if it isn't please correct me. If anyone at all has doubts about our services we have a very extended line of references and will be glad to provide them

kellyg220

Just curious what wedding your speaking of. You have only 2 posts look like you got on here just to bash my company. I have done many successful weddings and every wedding I've done has been great. I have never received a bad review from my clients. What is the first name of the bride and groom so I may understand better. To my records we have had no issues or complaints. I would like to speak with the bride and groom and give them my apologizes if this is so. I have a feeling this could be a bogus competitor. But if it isn't please correct me. If anyone at all has doubts about our services we have a very extended line of references and will be glad to provide them

Sorry you have mistaken as i'm not one to "bash" anyone or their company just looking out for people. You actually did apologize to them for "any mistakes" but i will send you a privite message or email as i'm not going to put their info on some forum. Besides, its water under the bridge now anyway for them. Kelly

Bigt3725

Big T's Entertainment LLC
Still haven't gotten that PM..Whats wrong with telling us their first names. I tell you what give me the grooms first name and i will check my records. Thats not to much info. I'm asking for closure on this, I will be even willing to refund the money for the event. I am confident and sure this is a bogus competitor and I can think of one that has bash other companies online and has bragged about it to us. For one its wrong to make up things to make yourself look better. I bet the DJ i'm speaking of is on somd weddings since you were so sure to send everyone there. We both know who you are... But its okay no food off my plate, the clients we have done jobs for have there opinions, but the things you claim are not true by far. For one we have never been late, . Myself and my wife do what it takes to make there event special. We would give them our shirt off our back. I will be awaiting your pm or email and I will refund there money if this is true.