Do Friday' Have To Be At Bars Necessarily?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Has anyone ever thought of a dinner meet-n-greet at, say, TRH or Salsa's; for examples; yes, two opposite ends of the county, but still.....

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'm pretty sure they eat dinner - or at least those who stay for a few hours do. They are always somewhere with food available.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Our Friday nights are always at restaurants and we always have dinner.

Vrai, Bresamil,
I guess if I attended one of these nights, I would not have made this little Faux Pas. Sorry.
I guess I just wondered why nobody has ever mentioned dinner @ TRH or some other steakhouse.....or Salsa's; my favorite Mexican place.
"Beef.....it's what's for dinner." Right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vrai, Bresamil,
I guess if I attended one of these nights, I would not have made this little Faux Pas. Sorry.
I guess I just wondered why nobody has ever mentioned dinner @ TRH or some other steakhouse.....or Salsa's; my favorite Mexican place.
"Beef.....it's what's for dinner." Right?

Neither of those places are appropriate for large groups, plus while the weather is nice we're focusing on being outside by the water while we can. And sorry, I do not consider TRH a "steakhouse" any more than I consider Olive Garden an "Italian restaurant". No offense.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Neither of those places are appropriate for large groups, plus while the weather is nice we're focusing on being outside by the water while we can. And sorry, I do not consider TRH a "steakhouse" any more than I consider Olive Garden an "Italian restaurant". No offense.[/QUOTE]

None taken. I actually know what REAL Italian food is; and I know what a REAL steakhouse is. Neither of them present here unfortunately.

bcp

In My Opinion
Younguns have been known to show up from time to time. If she is female you just have to keep on Eye on IS...:killingme
as far as meeting places other than bar type settings, the bar allows for groups to hang around as long as they want, make noise now and again, and wander back and forth between tables or table positions.
Resturants are not as accomadating when this happens, they need to turn tables, so without being rude its order/eat/pay/GTFO and make room for the next group.

KDENISE977

I was just kidding about bringing my son, sorry IS wouldn't be in luck. I will however try and join in the fun one Friday night once my MIL moves down from Maine this month !! I've been out twice since I had himi 15 months ago and that was for a dinner where you are get in/get out. :buddies: