Do preppers expect to survive when the big one hits?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Get some cows and a methane collector, two birds with one stone.
Having spent time working in the southern part of South Korea, I've seen where the family cow produced enough poop for their methane-recovery pit to power a small lamp and a small stove burner....

DaSDGuy

And if they do, what awaits them on the other side of their bomb shelter door?

The only reason I posted this is due to current events. FJB!

224340060nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-5.gif
I expect to survive just fine. I have case-hardened my shelter by repeated visits to Taco Bell.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
yeah.... I'm gonna take that with a grain of salt after their Covid experience.
I'm starting to think that by now they should have their chit together. I'm ready to make a move to Australia but before the nuke hits I'll probably die from being bitten by a venomous snake huh? LOL

Tech

Your post made me think of this book.

Amazon product

His protagonists car, an ultralight sports car, had lift fans good for a small flight. Like on the ragged edge good for jumping a six foot fence.

Makes me think of the next roadster with its cold gas boosters :)

Just mitch rapp when he nuked mount weather and another spy book where they light off a nuke in the Chesapeake near Pax.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Speaking of the alpaca lips....

Saw a story reported today about some Russian military advisors suggesting that hitting the Yellowstone Caldera with one or more of their largest nuclear warheads might be a great idea to get our attention.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Speaking of the alpaca lips....

Saw a story reported today about some Russian military advisors suggesting that hitting the Yellowstone Caldera with one or more of their largest nuclear warheads might be a great idea to get our attention.
Sounds like their military advisors failed their geology classes.