Do the O's have the cajones?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Both the Rays and A's lost today (just got back from the dreaded Rays and Angels game).

Do the O's have the cajones or wherewithall to win today and close the gap? Or will Johnson be the closer?

homedepot20

Both the Rays and A's lost today (just got back from the dreaded Rays and Angels game).

Do the O's have the cajones or wherewithall to win today and close the gap? Or will Johnson be the closer?

I hope so ! O's are behind 8 ball & HAVE TO WIN each series out & SWEEP at least 2 series . A 8-9 game winning would look good .:yahoo:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I think we're done, hope I'm wrong. The O's could be in first but I think the weight of all the blown saves is starting to wear.

homedepot20

I think the damn Yanks are going to miracle their way in the playoffs.

Hopefully that disastrous proposition did not begin last night.......

I think we're done, hope I'm wrong. The O's could be in first but I think the weight of all the blown saves is starting to wear.

Losing 2 games to Damn Yankees I think as sealed our fate ! It would take a miracle September finish to WIN that 2nd Wild Card and the Old Oriole Magic just doesn't seem to be around . Hopefully the O's can finish out the season respectfully and maybe play spoiler and keep Those Damn Yankees out of Post Season

homedepot20

Down 3-0 in 7th and looking dead , Oriole MAGIC comes alive and O's bat around the 7th scoring 7 on 2 3HR ! Now if the bull pen doesn't fold and the CLOSER don't blow it in 9th , MAYBE Just MAYBE , September might be meaning full

skins77

Down 3-0 in 7th and looking dead , Oriole MAGIC comes alive and O's bat around the 7th scoring 7 on 2 3HR ! Now if the bull pen doesn't fold and the CLOSER don't blow it in 9th , MAYBE Just MAYBE , September might be meaning full

only 3 games behind the rays for the last playoff spot. Lets Go O's! Lets Go O's! it was so nice to see the crowd at the 2 playoff games last year at camden yards. hope it happends again this year

b23hqb

PREMO Member
only 3 games behind the rays for the last playoff spot. Lets Go O's! Lets Go O's! it was so nice to see the crowd at the 2 playoff games last year at camden yards. hope it happends again this year

I hope so as well. That will constitute a real turn around for the team and not just another flash in the pan. Winning a playoff game is the next step, or progress has been thwarted.