Do these dogs make me look fat?

WingsOfGold

Well maybe a little.

Attachments

• IMG_3683.JPG
    IMG_3683.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 624

Louise

Your dogs will love you no matter what. They are loving like that. Are they black lab and schnauzer?

I just saw the terrier when looking at the pic again. What are their names?

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Your dogs will love you no matter what. They are loving like that. Are they black lab and schnauzer?

I just saw the terrier when looking at the pic again. What are their names?
They would be Lola the Chihuahua, she is a tranny that used to dance on The Block
Drew the over sized Yorkie he likes to eat
And Shotzie The German Shorthair Pointer (only 3% of Shorthairs are black) who likes to chase these things in the back yard.

Funny they're walking through my gun range, might be the safest place in the world for them. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3670.JPG
    IMG_3670.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 354

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They would be Lola the Chihuahua, she is a tranny that used to dance on The Block
And Shotzie The German Shorthair Pointer (only 3% of Shorthairs are black) who likes to chase these things in the back yard.

Funny they're walking through my gun range, might be the safest place in the world for them. :)
Wow! Those are some lifelike looking practice targets! And to answer your original question, it's not the dogs that make you look fat, it's the belly. Just sayin'... :neener:

Louise

I got all 3 dog breeds wrong! :lol: They sure look like they love you, though! Or, is it the food? :)

WingsOfGold

Like the Terminator.... it's what she does and it's ALL she does given a chance. .

Attachments

• IMG_3688.JPG
    IMG_3688.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_3689.JPG
    IMG_3689.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 299