Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Yes, He's a Creep/Loser

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Yes, Just because I wanted to vote in this poll

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

Radiant1

Soul Probe
:smack: Y'all need to stop picture me doing sexual acts. :mad: It's disturbing!

It was slutpuppy who went there! I'm innocent! I was picturing you blindfolded and gagged sitting in the front seat of your car while your husband was driving away peacefully. :angel:

SG_Player1974

A Novel idea

Why dont all of you angry people stop whining about who is gonna threaten who and who is gonna beat up who and....

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

None of this garbage is going to to happen if you just do what you are getitng paid to do and stop trolling the internet and forum all DAMN DAY!!! :smack:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why dont all of you angry people stop whining about who is gonna threaten who and who is gonna beat up who and....

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

None of this garbage is going to to happen if you just do what you are getitng paid to do and stop trolling the internet and forum all DAMN DAY!!! :smack:

Hush you :smack:

JeJeTe

Happiness
My son accidentally head butted me this morning so now half my bottom lip is purple and bruised.....Does this classify him as a woman beater? Hmmmm....

BOP

What is it with all the "wah wah wah, he said he'd hit a woman". I'll let you know right now I'm equal opportunity when it comes to deafending my self too, if it comes down to it I'd shoot one to if it was required. This is the 21st century, you wanted to be equal, welcome to the party.

This one for example

This one comes with commentary.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two

Oh, no you didn't! :lol: Seriously, though, this is when I knew GW8 was being maligned, and is a good guy. I skimmed through this, but OMG, the comments are off the wall. It is funny how people can assess people on a forum, and come to some conclusion that prompts them start a poll about that person. That is just snarky sharky! From this thread, maybe more will see what goes on here. Good on ya! I think GW8 will appreciate your effort to bring this thread back. I just have this thought in my head tonight. It is like clique sound/door slam. Too darn funny! :roflmao:

Love you, GW8, and you, too, Home! :huggy:

Last edited:

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Now, let’s examine this situation for a moment.

WR made a threat to harm anyone touching her child while responding to a post I mad advocating for corporal punishment to be allowed in school. While I was not implying that I would touch her child, I was advocating for it, thus, a reasonable person can construed that as a threat against oneself.

Socki, directly threatened me when she replied to a post I made asking why I should “STFU”, again, her words can be construed to be a threat by a reasonable person.

Now, according to the forum rules;

Now, Socki clearly broke the no threatening rule and migtig broke the no personal attack rule by making this poll out that I am woman beater. Notice how every choice says I’m a woman beater, I would call that a personal attack and in a court of law, slander.

Funny how the cliché can run amuck here but when someone calls out on their hypocrisy you get all butt hurt.

Socki, I’m not the first person you’ve threaten, I’ve seen you do it before, along with a few others that, again, I won’t mention because I see no need to drag them into this so you can take your little victim mentality and shove it.

Now, if you ladies (and I use that term very loosely) want to run around, threatening people, trying to intimidate them with your little polls and bully them by ganging up on them go right ahead. None of you know me personally and I don’t know you but bear in mind, I will not back down nor will I “STFU” just because you said to and if we ever meet……..and you take a swing at me or threaten me, remember what I’ve said about that.

You beat women?

Figures.

:popcorn: