Do you agree with these Ilhan Omar quotes or is she out of line?

Sapidus

PeoplesElbow

It is her right to make those comment, however I think they are all incorrect.

The only one that is moderately true is the one about crime, gangs, and drugs, however much of that crime, drugs, and gangs were brought in from outside (MS-13).

I am sure you are going to point out that someone else said these things, they still would not be true. Probably some campaign speech bs.

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

I believe Trump spoke those words during his campaign. Before he was elected, everyone of those statements were true. The drugs and gang violence can be contributed to the mass illegal migration that is taking place at our borders, he is trying to fix that. We didnt have any strength or pride in our country...thanks to the a$$kisser who was in the office for the last 8 years. I believe he bowed and kissed every one of our enemies a$$es, while in office. As far a our country being innocent, no we are not, we have fought hard and drawn blood when necessary to defend our way of life and will continue to do so...now that we have an actual President in the office.

Burnthings

I believe Trump spoke those words during his campaign. Before he was elected, everyone of those statements were true. The drugs and gang violence can be contributed to the mass illegal migration that is taking place at our borders, he is trying to fix that. We didnt have any strength or pride in our country...thanks to the a$$kisser who was in the office for the last 8 years. I believe he bowed and kissed every one of our enemies a$$es, while in office. As far a our country being innocent, no we are not, we have fought hard and drawn blood when necessary to defend our way of life and will continue to do so...now that we have an actual President in the office.
Are you high, Trump has been bending over for Russia and North Korea like he owes them money.

Sapidus

The vast majority of the time.

Can you please provide when any of those quotes were said, so I can learn the context of which they were spoken?

You were the one who supported chants of “send her back” since she was clearly “un-American and hateful of our country”

You would think you would be familiar with her. Anti American statements to condemn her that way

Are you saying you aren’t familiar with what you accuse her of?

This_person

You were the one who supported chants of “send her back” since she was clearly “un-American and hateful of our country”

You would think you would be familiar with her. Anti American statements to condemn her that way

Are you saying you aren’t familiar with what you accuse her of?
I've posted anti-American statements by her. I will not go over them again because you, as I predicted, saw no hatred of America in the clearly anti-American lies she stated.

Done with that.

Can you please provide when any of those quotes were said, so I can learn the context of which they were spoken?

rmorse

It is her right to make those comment, however I think they are all incorrect.

The only one that is moderately true is the one about crime, gangs, and drugs, however much of that crime, drugs, and gangs were brought in from outside (MS-13).

I am sure you are going to point out that someone else said these things, they still would not be true. Probably some campaign speech bs.

MS-13 was started in the US and then spread back to El Salvadore due to the deportation of gang members. Not the other way around.