Do you ever....

Ditto

Of course, I first saw your thread and wondered if you were THAT Jennifer.

So what all are you thinking about?

LOL No, I don't hand out sugar packets LOL
Hmmmm, guess I am at a crossroad and have lots of decisions to make. I am too freaking old to mess it up....

inkah

LOL No, I don't hand out sugar packets LOL
Hmmmm, guess I am at a crossroad and have lots of decisions to make. I am too freaking old to mess it up....

Hah. You just summed me up perfectly!

But...haven't you ever finger painted? Sometimes messes can be a good thing :)

Hah. You just summed me up perfectly!

But...haven't you ever finger painted? Sometimes messes can be a good thing :)

Finger painted? Do you have paints I can borrow? Lend me some sugar LOL....
The messes make us stronger.....just too tired to be strong this time....

mamatutu

mama to two
....feel like you are the only person in the world, awake? Can't sleep. Someone entertain me....

I am entertaining on this forum, even when I don't ask to be entertaining on this forum. :lol: When I am awake late at night, I, also, feel like I am the only one awake. I read your additional posts. Don't despair about things that are not right, right now. The tide changes very quickly. :smile:

inkah

Finger painted? Do you have paints I can borrow? Lend me some sugar LOL....
The messes make us stronger.....just too tired to be strong this time....

I once bought crayons to color w someone. We never colored and I threw out the coloring books last week :(

I was actually thinking about that the other day when I heard that stupid song, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger..." I don't think I agree. I am worn out.

Sounds like we both need sleep! Lol

Last edited:

inkah

I am entertaining on this forum, even when I don't ask to be entertaining on this forum. :lol: When I am awake late at night, I, also, feel like I am the only one awake. I read your additional posts. Don't despair about things that are not right, right now. The tide changes very quickly. :smile:

I admit I spend way too much time trying to figure you out. I tend to chalk it up to an addiction of some sort.

But this is about Jennifer! There should be a Friday gathering w finger paints...

I once bought crayons to color w someone. We never colored and I threw out the coloring books last week :(

I was actually thinking about that the other day when I heard that stupid song, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger..." I don't think I agree. I am worn out.

I colored and colored a lot. I guess I stayed in the lines too much :(
Life is like a box of chocolates, but I hate chocolate. sigh..............

mamatutu

mama to two

Jen said she needed entertaining; so thus my reply. I am actually trying to figure out ^this/your post. So, I guess we are even. :smile:

inkah

I colored and colored a lot. I guess I stayed in the lines too much :(
Life is like a box of chocolates, but I hate chocolate. sigh..............

Yep. You need finger painting for sure!

And seek professional help for this anti-chocolate thing you have. Land sakes woman. This can NOT continue!!

Yep. You need finger painting for sure!

And seek professional help for this anti-chocolate thing you have. Land sakes woman. This can NOT continue!!

Finger painting is so "one way".....

Great....how do I make this call? I hate chocolate, please help me....I would rather have a cheeseburger....

inkah

Jen said she needed entertaining; so thus my reply. I am actually trying to figure out ^this/your post. So, I guess we are even. :smile:

It was all about dashed hopes and using wrecklessness as a means to cope:

I thought we would color. We didn't. Now I am gonna finger paint. Dammit.

inkah

Finger painting is so "one way".....

Great....how do I make this call? I hate chocolate, please help me....I would rather have a cheeseburger....

One way?! Omw. Here I was thinking I was being all renegade and you throw the curve ball. :( NOW what am I gonna do.

Cheeseburgers have always made me cry...

One way?! Omw. Here I was thinking I was being all renegade and you throw the curve ball. :( NOW what am I gonna do.

Cheeseburgers have always made me cry...

Maybe we expect too much out of coloring. I would love to color outside the lines....forever and ever.....but I guess my life just wasn't written that way.

I throw a curve to get your attention :wink:

Learn to love cheeseburgers and stop crying about them. Good Lord woman, do I need to spank your ass?

inkah

Maybe we expect too much out of coloring. I would love to color outside the lines....forever and ever.....but I guess my life just wasn't written that way.

Learn to love cheeseburgers and stop crying about them. Good Lord woman, do I need to spank your ass?

Hmm. You are right. I did expect a lot out of those crayons. Maybe. Nah. This ah (frekkin auto correct! I have no idea what I meant to type there). They didn't even live up to my lowered expectations.

Aha! So you DO wanna finger paint :)

See. This is where you are confused. I do love cheeseburgers. And sometimes crying is very good for the soul. So all I meant was I'fe been missing the cheeseburgers and would do almost anything to have one right now...

Hmm. You are right. I did expect a lot out of those crayons. Maybe. Nah. This ah (frekkin auto correct! I have no idea what I meant to type there). They didn't even live up to my lowered expectations.

Aha! So you DO wanna finger paint :)

See. This is where you are confused. I do love cheeseburgers. And sometimes crying is very good for the soul. So all I meant was I'fe been missing the cheeseburgers and would do almost anything to have one right now...

Right now, I don't want no more cheeseburgers. Ain't nothing but trouble. Cheeseburgers add extra weight and I can't bear the extra weight.

Chocolate won't make it better....chocolate is the devil's spawn.

Hmmm, maybe I will go buy a box of Crayons today and color within the lines I define. I am not ready for finger painting :sad:

inkah

So. Why are you settling? Isn't what you really want important? Does it make the life you are succombing to a bit dishonest?

(See I would have typed all that the first time but then you said SPANKS and I got all distracted for a minute!)

inkah

Right now, I don't want no more cheeseburgers. Ain't nothing but trouble. Cheeseburgers add extra weight and I can't bear the extra weight.

Chocolate won't make it better....chocolate is the devil's spawn.

Hmmm, maybe I will go buy a box of Crayons today and color within the lines I define. I am not ready for finger painting :sad:

Yuck. Don't buy crayons. You can have mine. They are fabulous! :)

Hang in there. Fingerpainting will come to you.

I have to go get ready for work now. But I am gonna tell everyone how great you were last night ;)