Do You Feel Safe After Getting the Jab?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
statistics say the less educated people are more likely to refuse to get the Covid vaccine. That would make sense because So Md is the least educated region in the metro dc area. Makes sense.
Post the link to your statistics, please. TIA!

rmorse

statistics say the less educated people are more likely to refuse to get the Covid vaccine. That would make sense because So Md is the least educated region in the metro dc area. Makes sense.

I’m hesitant to get the vaccine as well...I’d love to compare credentials/degrees with you.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Bann

PREMO Member
Study: 30% Of People Who Have Been Vaccinated Still Plan To Live The Rest Of Their Lives Hidden In A Basement Just In Case

And this is the crazy part! UFB

Bann

PREMO Member
Sadly, it's getting harder and harder for the Bee to do satire.
That's for sure!

I had a lady freaking out at me on the hiking trail yesterday. SHE was not wearing a mask and yet, when her unleashed dog was approaching me, she was trying to be apologetic (that she didn't know anyone else was on the trail, which was a lie - she'd just passed a group of 3 people ahead of me), while at the same time exclaiming she was trying to social distance due to her 95 year old mom. I tried to say I'd had the 'Rona - but she talked right over me saying "OH, people who get the vaccine can still be carriers".

Then stay your freaking a** home drama llama. Good lord. :crazy:

PeoplesElbow

That's for sure!

I had a lady freaking out at me on the hiking trail yesterday. SHE was not wearing a mask and yet, when her unleashed dog was approaching me, she was trying to be apologetic (that she didn't know anyone else was on the trail, which was a lie - she'd just passed a group of 3 people ahead of me), while at the same time exclaiming she was trying to social distance due to her 95 year old mom. I tried to say I'd had the 'Rona - but she talked right over me saying "OH, people who get the vaccine can still be carriers".

Then stay your freaking a** home drama llama. Good lord. :crazy:
I thought pets could be carriers, I'd have told her that she should have a mask on the dog.

Kinnakeet

Well they tried to flip the scrip on cruise critic, now claiming they don't want me on their cruise unvaccinated because I could cause an outbreak that then turns into the next Diamond Princess cruise where people died and everyone else was quarantined to their cabin for 2 weeks. That clearly was not the original post -
I say fuk it and go to he!! with those dumb azz's

Kinnakeet

DaSDGuy

They need to officially document those who refuse the vaccine and count them as a conscientious objector who should be counted as vaccinated.
You have every right to refuse the vaccine and you will always have the right to change your mind and get vaccinated at a later date. However, since your rights stop where my rights start, once we reach that magical "herd immunity" amount you can no longer require social distancing or me to wear a mask to protect you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well they tried to flip the scrip on cruise critic, now claiming they don't want me on their cruise unvaccinated because I could cause an outbreak that then turns into the next Diamond Princess cruise where people died and everyone else was quarantined to their cabin for 2 weeks. That clearly was not the original post -

I do not want to go somewhere with people who are not vaccinated.

That's pure programming - just doing what the TV said. Clearly they don't understand what a vaccine - particularly this vaccine - actually does.

I avoid those people and don't even respond to them anymore. They are so controlled by the Marxist media that it's pointless to hit them with facts - they'll just :lalala: