Do You Feel Safe After Getting the Jab?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm getting the shot simply because that will make my 88-yo mother (and other family members..siblings) feel "more safe" when she comes to stay for a while. It's psychological more than anything.

You're so nice. If anyone told me they didn't want to associate with me because I haven't been vaccinated, I'd be like.....okay. And if they said they wouldn't stay at my house - hell, BONUS!

TPD

the poor dad
I do not want to go somewhere with people who are not vaccinated.

That's pure programming - just doing what the TV said. Clearly they don't understand what a vaccine - particularly this vaccine - actually does.

I avoid those people and don't even respond to them anymore. They are so controlled by the Marxist media that it's pointless to hit them with facts - they'll just :lalala:
Well I feel like I'm in the cool kids club now because I received the troll moniker on that forum yesterday. But you are right - they don't want to hear facts. It is quite amusing. All this vaccine talk livened up those forums a bit because until this plandemic hit, all you saw on there was can I store my suitcase under the bed, what time can I eat at the midnight buffet, I loved my cabin steward but the dining room waiters were rude, and what kind of drinks are served at the martini bar. Same questions and comments every day on repeat.

TPD

the poor dad
Well now I'm in the cooler kids club - I've been suspended from cruise critic for hate speech! But I think their definition of hate speech is stating facts and stating that Trump was the one responsible for the vaccines. This is my first time ever getting suspended. I tried once in school to get suspended - the 3 buddies who were with me got suspended but I never did.

Oh yeah it looks like I have to acknowledge I said something wrong. Is that like writing "I will not call you fat" 100 times on the chalkboard.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well I feel like I'm in the cool kids club now because I received the troll moniker on that forum yesterday. But you are right - they don't want to hear facts. It is quite amusing. All this vaccine talk livened up those forums a bit because until this plandemic hit, all you saw on there was can I store my suitcase under the bed, what time can I eat at the midnight buffet, I loved my cabin steward but the dining room waiters were rude, and what kind of drinks are served at the martini bar. Same questions and comments every day on repeat.
Now have them riddle you this D.

If the exalted grand poobah of political virology, Dr. Anthony Fallacy has stated herd immunity is around 70%, how many other cruisers are indeed vaccinated?

TPD

the poor dad

If the exalted grand poobah of political virology, Dr. Anthony Fallacy has stated herd immunity is around 70%, how many other cruisers are indeed vaccinated?
I'm not as smart as Sappy so I don't have other aliases lined up so I will have to wait till Apr 10th before asking.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Well now I'm in the cooler kids club - I've been suspended from cruise critic for hate speech! But I think their definition of hate speech is stating facts and stating that Trump was the one responsible for the vaccines. This is my first time ever getting suspended. I tried once in school to get suspended - the 3 buddies who were with me got suspended but I never did.

View attachment 156231

Oh yeah it looks like I have to acknowledge I said something wrong. Is that like writing "I will not call you fat" 100 times on the chalkboard.
You're such a rebel....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Well, because of his age, this is probably a senior's cruise, and as of 2 days ago, Maryland's 65+ inoculation rate is 76.2%, so ......

Grumpy

View attachment 156231

So proud of you :yay: