Do You Feel Safe After Getting the Jab?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think this is TPD....

Tech

Now have them riddle you this D.

If the exalted grand poobah of political virology, Dr. Anthony Fallacy has stated herd immunity is around 70%, how many other cruisers are indeed vaccinated?
Will never hit 70% since a good portion of the population can't be vaccinated. Plus it looks like the plus 65 are plateauing at 75% vaccination. Will this be displayed in the younger groups?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm having this discussion on the cruise critic forum (98% liberals btw) about vaccinations. Can you believe that people vaccinated with the wuhan jab do not feel safe cruising with me, TPD, because I have not been vaccinated (and anyone else who hasn't been)? I suggested they are still free to wear masks if they feel unsafe but they say nope, their rights to feel safe without a mask trump my rights not to be vaccinated. Some think I should not be allowed on the ship or in a store at all if not vaccinated.

So my question to those who have received the full regimen - do you now feel safe to go out and about with your daily routines, regardless of the vaccination history of those around you? Or are you still hesitant? If still hesitant, why? Help me understand the purpose of a vaccine.
If the vaccine works, and they are vaccinated, why would they feel threatened by ONE person that is not?? They should be immune, and would joyfully watch you die from it if they could.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
statistics say the less educated people are more likely to refuse to get the Covid vaccine. That would make sense because So Md is the least educated region in the metro dc area. Makes sense.
Share you statistics please, as I take it you don't even know what a statistic is.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I'm getting the shot simply because that will make my 88-yo mother (and other family members..siblings) feel "more safe" when she comes to stay for a while. It's psychological more than anything.
You could always tell just a little white lie and tell her you got it, and not get it. Still the same physiological effect.

black dog

Free America
Well now I'm in the cooler kids club - I've been suspended from cruise critic for hate speech! But I think their definition of hate speech is stating facts and stating that Trump was the one responsible for the vaccines. This is my first time ever getting suspended. I tried once in school to get suspended - the 3 buddies who were with me got suspended but I never did.

View attachment 156231

Oh yeah it looks like I have to acknowledge I said something wrong. Is that like writing "I will not call you fat" 100 times on the chalkboard.

Thats going on your permanent record!!!!

Bad Boys, bad boys..... Whats'ya gonna do....

PJay

I'm getting the shot simply because that will make my 88-yo mother (and other family members..siblings) feel "more safe" when she comes to stay for a while. It's psychological more than anything.

Do you also get flu shot every year?

PJay

If I may ...

Which, again, begs the question from the elephant in the room .... So what is the point of getting this experimental COVID vaccine?

Because Sucko tells us so, I guess.

Liar.. I bet needle will never meet your arm.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
If I may ...

You could always tell just a little white lie and tell her you got it, and not get it. Still the same physiological effect.
Then catch it and give to and kill his mother...........
He might like his mother more than you like yours......

HGMilstead

“But I want to go to place A.
You do not have a vaccination and you also want to go to place A.
Who gets priority?
One of us will not have their rights and beliefs.”

JUst pointing out that tRavelinG on cruise ship is neither a right nOr a belief. its a desire, but as i tell my own child “we don’t always get what we want.”