Do You Feel Safe After Getting the Jab?

TPD

the poor dad
So here is the ”hate speech” post that got me suspended on cruise critic. I responded to “stallion” about eradication of the virus. I assume calling the virus ”Wuhan” is hate speech. Who knew.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yep or Chinese / China Virus ...... apparently it is ok to refer to the new strain From India as

India Virus

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

God damn if sailor bitch ain't high on what little power she has. Creating something then destroying it. Must be an abortion proponent.

"So, after giving you an idea of what -real- catastrophic illness is let’s get back to your reply to the manic, distorted view of the problems caused by a virus advocated by those who stand to monetarily benefit from you accepting their -only- solution. When your chance of dying from Covid is so relatively low and other treatments are available like Ivermectin, it is -cowardly- for you to act irrationally upon the propaganda put forth by the local news, the main stream media and the pharmaceutical industry who stands to financially profit from selling the jab to a ginned up public who are being conditioned by the fear sold by the aforementioned entities to take an experimental gene therapy".

"If you had a ‘sound mind’, you would not reach for an experimental treatment for a condition that for most people, has a survival rate of over 99%."

PJay

Posted in thread that went poof. Interesting for people interested to learn what they are keeping from us. Again..get the shot or not, just sharing info.

PJay

I tried posting baby dolls in stores with mask.. but can't.

You see what they are doing?

PJay

It was because of you. You just go on and on and on and on so I delete my first post and think about you and how much I dislike you and for one satisfying second I get to wipe out all your pompous dribble.

The ignore feature would be better..you wiped out a lot of good info for people to learn.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It was because of you. You just go on and on and on and on so I delete my first post and think about you and how much I dislike you and for one satisfying second I get to wipe out all your pompous dribble.
Hey, whatever makes you sleep better at night. At least in that entire thread I didn't go on a vulgar besmirching campaign against anyone, unlike you towards me. You are petty and childish. Like sticking your fingers in your ear yelling, "La-la-la-la-la-la, I can't hear you", then stomping off to your room so as not to face reality.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
@Bann can you please repost video you shared last evening..

So, I'll do this instead - I'll post a link to the Facebook page for ZDoggMD. ALL of his videos are posted on his FB page. He has a ton on COVID going all the way back to the beginning. He wasn't always onboard with the vaccine(s). You can follow the progression on your own.

The only reason I posted anything by him, is because I USED to follow him on FB waay before the COVID-19 thing and somehow lost track of him until recently. He's got a lot of humor in his approach to medical topics, but he is VERY well trained, his background is quite impressive. (again - your mileage may vary. Also, I don't do anyone's research. It's up to each individual to independently verify and vet these sources that I cite)