Do You Feel Safe After Getting the Jab?

TPD

the poor dad
I though the entire argument was bullshit
That's what I asked the doctor and her minions - if it was so contagious by touch why wasn't everyone getting sick at my store and everywhere else. First thing people do before walking in is touch there face putting mask on, then touch door walking in and walking out then touch face taking mask off. If we only wipe door handles once or twice a day then a hundred people (or thousands in the big boxes) have touched that door handle and touched their face - super spreader! But of course the "experts" didn't have an answer for me other than wear the damn mask and wipe your door handles down at least daily.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That's what I asked the doctor and her minions - if it was so contagious by touch why wasn't everyone getting sick at my store and everywhere else. First thing people do before walking in is touch there face putting mask on, then touch door walking in and walking out then touch face taking mask off. If we only wipe door handles once or twice a day then a hundred people (or thousands in the big boxes) have touched that door handle and touched their face - super spreader! But of course the "experts" didn't have an answer for me other than wear the damn mask and wipe your door handles down at least daily.
...and then there are those like me, going around UN-diagnosed (and not "told" to quarantine) for a week like Typhoid Mary and not one person at my job got sick. (several tested out of suspicion of symptoms -they were negative. And they were the "younger" employees)

🤷

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
How much money was made in the last year for some?
Always Follow the Money.
OMG I'm sure businesses like ServPro have done very well going into businesses where there were covid cases and were closed for days so there could be a thorough cleaning and sanitization.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I saw on the ticker last evening on FOX that three states have banned or stopped using the J&J vaccine due to many people having side effects. They didn't elaborate, only mentioned fainting. Maybe there's new info out there now.
My wife, I and my daughter all got the Johnson vaccine and we all had same side effect...a couple of very short cycles of fever followed by sweats, the second night after the shot. And that was it..

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

With death numbers like these, along with the 10's of thousands of serious adverse reactions; If the vaccine was a chocolate bar it would have been recalled, pulled from shelves, destroyed, and lawsuits would be filling court dockets for years. Then there is the side effects that have yet to show themselves, that could take years and involve things like people not being able to have kids anymore or birth defects. It normally takes better than 5 years to monitor control groups for the reaction of all areas of the body to an experimental vaccine. Using, receiving, experimental vaccines, when the survival rate is 99%, ~ stupid.

'Scientist say it's better to get vaccinated than not to...' Which scientists? And what empirical clinical data? And of the benefits of the new experimental drug? Where did that data come from since it is rushed to market and not thoroughly and properly tested?

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

With death numbers like these, along with the 10's of thousands of serious adverse reactions; If the vaccine was a chocolate bar it would have been recalled, pulled from shelves, destroyed, and lawsuits would be filling court dockets for years. Then there is the side effects that have yet to show themselves, that could take years and involve things like people not being able to have kids anymore or birth defects. It normally takes better than 5 years to monitor control groups for the reaction of all areas of the body to an experimental vaccine. Using, receiving, experimental vaccines, when the survival rate is 99%, ~ stupid.

'Scientist say it's better to get vaccinated than not to...' Which scientists? And what empirical clinical data? And of the benefits of the new experimental drug? Where did that data come from since it is rushed to market and not thoroughly and properly tested?

There is spin in that second link you provided. Sure the death level after a vaccine was lower the year before, they don't mention that way more receiving vaccines the prior year were kids and for those numbers the vaccines started with people in nursing homes etc that are old and feeble to begin with. They also don't categorize causes of death, or any from traffic accidents on the way home from getting the vaccine?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

"Here is the precise text of the FDA issued on February 25, 2021:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to permit the emergency use of the unapproved product, Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, for active immunization to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older. (emphasis added)"

22a3e28c81ca60ad6b01cbee81f041ddfe8d40c48deef39de3510e71f41146ce.png

TPD

the poor dad
If I may ...

The quote from the CDC website concerning deaths. I did not bold anything - that is from CDC.

Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

Have they put this much review and scrutiny of medical records and autopsies into COVID deaths? I think not because it doesn't fit the narrative.

SamSpade

Not having read the 187 threads before this one - I had the first of two last Friday.

I don't feel any different. Not right after, not every moment since. It's as though I dreamed it.

I don't care - I really wasn't planning to get the shot, because quite honestly, I have a hard time believing I haven't already been exposed several times and didn't know, because I just know too many people that got it at one time or another. I went because once they opened it up to just about everybody, my wife was quite emphatic about it - to put it mildly.

I do at least have the fact that I can say I got it, just so if anyone asks and there's a kerfuffle over it - well there it is.

PeoplesElbow

I had the first Pfizer shot Saturday, had a slightly sore arm for a day and now it's back to normal. Oh yea I had gas and it was the foulest smelling it's ever been so ima blame the shot for that.

I was also in a group that was told consult with my doctor first, when I was a kid I had an adverse reaction to a vaccine that I actually should not have been given (doctor was found to have alzheimers and I already had the vaccine), small ball of green puss had to be removed from my arm.