Do You Feel Safe After Getting the Jab?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don't care - I really wasn't planning to get the shot, because quite honestly, I have a hard time believing I haven't already been exposed several times
That was kind of my take too, that I had already gotten it so shouldn't need the vaccine. However, the only way to verify that is with an antibody test, and getting one was not easy. You could get one for free if you donated blood, but there have been very few open appointments for months.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There is spin in that second link you provided. Sure the death level after a vaccine was lower the year before, they don't mention that way more receiving vaccines the prior year were kids and for those numbers the vaccines started with people in nursing homes etc that are old and feeble to begin with. They also don't categorize causes of death, or any from traffic accidents on the way home from getting the vaccine?
All they have done is a statistical shell game to crank up the fear machine. The "with" deaths are a perfect example. In years prior, when someone had diabetes, cancer, etc. and died, it is generally a flu or pneumonia that finishes them off, but you do not say they died of flu or pneumonia, they died of the primary ailment. That all changed so everyone now fears getting a cold or flu. Even the average age of death of the combined from/with deaths is 78.4 in the US, which just happens to be the average life expectancy of a person as well. It is extremely difficult to tell if a death was caused by a shark bite, car accident, lead (bullet) poison, heart attack, etc., or by the covid/flu.

General Lee

If you've had covid in the past, or believe you've been exposed, don't let that be the deciding factor whether you get the vaccine or not. You CAN get covid again. 3-6 months after contracting it, I would agree to not worry about getting the vaccine but as time goes on the reset button gets pushed.

PJay

If you've had covid in the past, or believe you've been exposed, don't let that be the deciding factor whether you get the vaccine or not. You CAN get covid again. 3-6 months after contracting it, I would agree to not worry about getting the vaccine but as time goes on the reset button gets pushed.

Have you experienced covid? I think remember you sharing you did....if so, what was it like?

BernieP

Resident PIA
How is being a possible so-called carrier of Covid-19 after having the vaccine anymore ridiculous or worse than being a carrier of the flu if you also got the flu vaccine?

If elderly people do not get the flu vaccine...typically their doctors always recommend for them to be careful when they go out in public! In fact, I have seen patients who are at risk for infection of a cold or virus or flu bug wearing masks out in public for years so they don't contract something!

Now ---after the year of research, development and production of this vaccine... and after all the things that we have been told that we were going to be doing to so-called flatten the curve" we're all expected to protect every single freaking starfish in the ocean.

Enough. You just can't save all the starfish dammit!
Make you wonder after over a year of dictatorial rule how much is true and how much was an "accident".
They have gotten away with some pretty draconian measures.
Of course the rules all seem to be arbitrary. Apparently people following all protocols in church are super spreaders while riots without any protocols are not. Just thinking out loud.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Here's something new with actual research.
mRNA vaccines may cause your body to churn out PRIONS
that "eat your brain" like Mad Cow Disease

https://www.afinalwarning.com/510252.html

And to add to that, CNN a valuable and trustworthy news website, per @HGMilstead, has this to say of a coming "tsunami of chronic disease deaths when the pandemic is over."

I wonder why this article now? Is this a foretelling of coming possible illnesses from those vaccinated?

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

Here's something new with actual research.
mRNA vaccines may cause your body to churn out PRIONS
that "eat your brain" like Mad Cow Disease

https://www.afinalwarning.com/510252.html

And to add to that, CNN a valuable and trustworthy news website, per @HGMilstead, has this to say of a coming "tsunami of chronic disease deaths when the pandemic is over."

I wonder why this article now? Is this a foretelling of coming possible illnesses from those vaccinated?
Ive seen a bunch of people I know that got fat in the last year.

HGMilstead

Ive seen a bunch of people I know that got fat in the last year.

i love the required legalese of sites like that first one, always in fine print at the bottom: “All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. AFinalWarning.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind.”

TPD

the poor dad
According to Fauci you should NOT feel safe after getting the vaccine so you should NOT go to any restaurant and eat inside! So those of you who have gotten the jab, please don’t come inside the restaurant and eat- stay outside with the bugs and noise and rain while I continue enjoying my meal and bottle of wine INSIDE...

Critics erupt on Fauci after he says to not eat indoors, even after getting vaccine
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-dont-eat-indoors-even-after-getting-vaccine

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I got my first dose yesterday even though I still feel like I didn't really need or want it. I did it mostly for my family because they were worried. Other than a sore arm, I am fine. I do have to say I was shocked that I wasn't more nervous about getting it because I don't like needles (even when someone else is getting the shot).

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Those getting the experimental gene therapy or the blood clotting Johnson, (now on hold), vaccine, good luck. As for me, I'll be Stayin' Alive with my healthy immune system.