Do You Feel Safe After Getting the Jab?

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

Those getting the experimental gene therapy or the blood clotting Johnson, (now on hold), vaccine, good luck. As for me, I'll be Stayin' Alive with my healthy immune system.

So a disease where around 1% die is no big deal but 6 people out of millions have a bad reaction to a vaccine and it is dangerous?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So a disease where around 1% die is no big deal but 6 people out of millions have a bad reaction to a vaccine and it is dangerous?
Yes, that is correct.

MD is one of the top states for administration of the J&J vaccine. I do believe that is the primary vaccine at the Salisbury mass vaccination site.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes, that is correct.

MD is one of the top states for administration of the J&J vaccine. I do believe that is the primary vaccine at the Salisbury mass vaccination site.
The J & J vaccine is what my wife and I got last week at Walmart in California

stgislander

PREMO Member
The J & J vaccine is what my wife and I got last week at Walmart in California
And then you immediately went into surgery. It has to be related. Dangerous stuff.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

That is correct. Seeing as those that died were predisposed to dying anyway, old age, comorbidities, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, kidney issues, liver issues, immune deficiencies, etc.. Those people that were already going to die per the average annual death rate in the US. And all, if not the vast majority, didn't die from the flu/covid anyway, but their underlying disease or illness.

Yes. Six, (reported), people dying or becoming critically ill, from blood clots because of an experimental vaccine that has not received approval is very dangerous and foretelling. Why? Because it is an experimental, unproven, currently being tested on unsuspecting people, serum. Unlike Pfizer's mRNA shot that basically leaves no tells after someone dies from it, allowing the media to whitewash and proclaim deaths were caused by some other factor, the J&J version does.

As it states in the Janssen, (Johnson & Johnson), FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE: "The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to permit the emergency use of the unapproved product, Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, for active immunization to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 18 years of age and older."

It is not funny when they put this in the, INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO VACCINE RECIPIENTS/CAREGIVERS, portion: "The significant known and potential risks and benefits of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, and the extent to which such risks and benefits are unknown." The use of "potential" says it all. That they are just guessing.

And yet all the talking heads, the media, government, paid propaganda doctors, all say, "The benefits outweigh the risks", "Get your shot today". All the while knowing that the actual and real "benefits" are unknown!

Anyway, if you've had the shot and didn't read the Fact Sheet or were not informed properly, or are thinking of getting it, read it.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

i love the required legalese of sites like that first one, always in fine print at the bottom: “All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. AFinalWarning.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind.”
Hey Sherlock, every website, even those of the major media, have the "required legalese", aka CYA language. That site just uses wording that is not cryptically written by $1000 an hour corporate lawyers.

Interesting how a certain amount of deaths are acceptable when it comes to the vaccine but when it comes to Covid, no death is acceptable. We must try to save every life - even those who will likely die anyway - and destroy ourselves trying.

Emergency Authorization Use is only granted for vaccines if no existing drug therapies are deemed effective. This is why the FDA revoked HCQ, (also played down quinine and zinc), use and the WHO ruled that Ivermectin could not be recommended without even holding a vote.

I surely don't wish harm on anyone, but this is in fact the biggest Phase IV clinical trial of an experimental series of treatments in world history.

By the way. Did everyone sign an "informed consent" form when they took this experimental drug?

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

That's 1000 blood clots, and possible deaths, in a million. For something for women that is not even needed.
Scarey eh?

OTC NSAIDS also have a higher risk than the J&J vaccine has so far proven.

For me Celebrex made my life a lot better but it got a bad name