Do you have Land?

IHDU

Does it really matter?
I purchased an ATV yesterday and looking for anyone who may have several acres of land that I can ride it on. I own approx 4 acres in Hollywood, but its not much for riding. My plan is to ride at the ATV park by budds creek mostly. We can discuss fees, as well as liability disclaimers if this is a concern. Please send me a PM if your interested, thanks..:howdy:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I purchased an ATV yesterday and looking for anyone who may have several acres of land that I can ride it on. I own approx 4 acres in Hollywood, but its not much for riding. My plan is to ride at the ATV park by budds creek mostly. We can discuss fees, as well as liability disclaimers if this is a concern. Please send me a PM if your interested, thanks..:howdy:

Most people with land will not let you ride a ATV on their property. We spend a lot of time and money (chains, gates, etc.) keeping people with ATVs off.
I am not picking on you personally, you are actually asking, but most ATV owners a just plain #######s who think they can go anywhere they like. The worst ones are the ones who buy ATVs for their kids and own a 50 X 100 lot and let thier kids go anywhere they like.

Thanks for letting me vent.

IHDU

Does it really matter?
Most people with land will not let you ride a ATV on their property. We spend a lot of time and money (chains, gates, etc.) keeping people with ATVs off.
I am not picking on you personally, you are actually asking, but most ATV owners a just plain #######s who think they can go anywhere they like. The worst ones are the ones who buy ATVs for their kids and own a 50 X 100 lot and let thier kids go anywhere they like.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Not a big deal for me. Between the ATV park, my land, and my fathers 20 acres, I have plenty places to ride. Its just that my fathers land is approx 25 miles from my place. I was just looking for something a bit closer.

Regarding your issue, all you need is a shotgun:evil:

IHDU

Does it really matter?
Thanks!

Thanks to all of you for the PM's! I'll get back to you tommorrow to discuss the details...gotta run to DC :yahoo: