• Poll closed .

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
oh my TurkeyProzac.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
My runza recipe

http://somd.com/links/somd-cookbook/regional-specialties/runzas-_nebraska_-3629.php

I need to make these when Monello gets back from FL.

NOTE: I don't roll out the dough. I just cut off a chunk and stretch it like you would pizza dough.

This is a great idea. I promise I will only buy what is on the shopping list. No mission creep. I need to work on my dough stretching skills.

Or we could make a couple of dozen runzas then wrap & freeze them so we can find some hidden packs weeks later.

mamatutu

mama to two
This is a great idea. I promise I will only buy what is on the shopping list. No mission creep. I need to work on my dough stretching skills.

Or we could make a couple of dozen runzas then wrap & freeze them so we can find some hidden packs weeks later.

Can y'all please take this discussion to the Dating and Marriage Forum? Thanks! It is a bit sickening.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Can y'all please take this discussion to the Dating and Marriage thread? Thanks! It is a bit sickening. After all, we are talking about food. Who can eat while reading this? :lol:

Why is it sickening? They're talking about food. :shrug:

Just because your beloved doesn't partake in the forums, why should that preclude anyone else from engaging in conversation with their beloved?

mamatutu

mama to two
Why is it sickening? They're talking about food. :shrug:

Just because your beloved doesn't partake in the forums, why should that preclude anyone else from engaging in conversation with their beloved?

Go to hell, Bann, and get off my ass. I so mean that in a nice way. Glad to see your trigger finger is working. I remember when you used to give Zara a hard time about using the word 'beloved'. My question to you is: Do you actually think for yourself? Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Go to hell, Bann. I so mean that in a nice way. Glad to see your trigger finger is working. I remember when you used to give Zara a hard time about using the word 'beloved'. My question to you is: Do you actually think for yourself? Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble.

:crazy:

acommondisaster

No offense taken. My family has never been the bonding type when I was growing up. We'd never have extended family over nor go to other's houses. Nobody bonded over the dinner table. You were there to eat and that's it. Now that I'm older and have kids, the dinner table is more to go over everyone's day. I leave before my husband and boys are awake. My husband gets home right as dinner is getting on the table. I go to bed about an hour after dinner is over. So, our together time during the week is mainly over dinner.

As far as not eating, I'm not sure what's up. I'm not really a picky eater. I just don't eat much. A few bites of everything and I'm good.

Now I'm totally bummed out. I just want to give you a hug. You may not need it, but I feel like I need to!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Or we could make a couple of hundred dozen runzas then wrap & freeze them so we can find some hidden packs weeks later and trade them for red frill, mizuna, upland cress and other fresh goodies imported from half way across the state...

I like how you're thinking!

frequentflier

happy to be living
My husband and I don't really celebrate holidays/ exchange gifts and neither of us has any other family nearby. He has been known to be on travel for some of the major holidays in the past, which is no big deal for either of us.
We do enjoy Thanksgiving, though; as we both enjoy cooking. And with our beautiful new kitchen, we will probably fight over who will make what! Most likely, he will cook and I will clean up the mess!
When turkeys and hams are on sale, we do stock up and load up the freezer and enjoy many huge feasts throughout the year. Being in a different house now and having more room- we will probably invite more people over to feast with us :yay:

Hank

my war
Go to hell, Bann, and get off my ass. I so mean that in a nice way. Glad to see your trigger finger is working. I remember when you used to give Zara a hard time about using the word 'beloved'. My question to you is: Do you actually think for yourself? Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I like how you're thinking!
I heard she likes ramps, I bet he coud get a very large bunch for a dozen or so of them. I'm thinking for the bread, pretzel bread. I know I should try the original first, but this seems like a natural.