Do you need a permit

R

redhotmomma

For a yard sale? I know it sounds crazy, but back home we had to pay $15 for a permit. If so where do i get it? I am in Lexington Park. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geek

For a yard sale? I know it sounds crazy, but back how we had to pay $15 for a permit. If so where do i get it? I am in Lexington Park. Thank you.

Did you pick your yard sale permit at the fair? Wait let me get nomney, I believe she works in the permit department...

nomoney

Did you pick your yard sale permit at the fair? Wait let me get nomney, I believe she works in the permit department...

Hi redhott, geek sent me a pm saying you needed help. I've helped others looking for county permits as well. As you've probably already been made aware having young children and all, you have to get permits for handing out candy during Halloween (this has been addressed in a previous thread) There are many places to get both your yard sale and halloween permits. (keep in mind you have until aug to get your halloween permit - but the county does bundle deals that save at least 10$). If you go to any local fire house - they have the applications. Just tell them you're there to pick up the county permit for road side/yard sales. Ask them if they have the package deal with the Halloween permit as well. Will save you money and a future trip out. Hope this helps :yay:

R

redhotmomma

You've been very very lucky. 20$ for a yardsale permit versus 150$ fine for selling goods without a license. Easy choice for me.

I know the hit my neighbor last year back home. She said it was $599 but you know how some people get when they get mad they blow things up..lol! Thank you so much. That helps me.

nomoney

I know the hit my neighbor last year back home. She said it was $599 but you know how some people get when they get mad they blow things up..lol! Thank you so much. That helps me.

You're very welcome. If you need anything else just let me know

it's been $20 for the last two years. Where have you been? Take it you haven't had any yardsales huh?

None that I'll admit to in writing, TYVM. I remember the last time I posted about a violation of the regulations and you saw it.

Geek

Hi redhott, geek sent me a pm saying you needed help. I've helped others looking for county permits as well. As you've probably already been made aware having young children and all, you have to get permits for handing out candy during Halloween (this has been addressed in a previous thread) There are many places to get both your yard sale and halloween permits. (keep in mind you have until aug to get your halloween permit - but the county does bundle deals that save at least 10$). If you go to any local fire house - they have the applications. Just tell them you're there to pick up the county permit for road side/yard sales. Ask them if they have the package deal with the Halloween permit as well. Will save you money and a future trip out. Hope this helps :yay:

I knew I pmed the right person.