Do you need help? Free?

smts

Do you need help for Free?

I have a 17yr old daughter who has experience with horses, grooming, cleaning stalls, rides western (or bareback). Never competed, but was training to barrel race. Was an assistant trainer for younger riders and was a summer camp counselor at her old barn, teaching kids to ride and how to work with horses. Also has experience with (baby and adult) chickens, peafowl, sheep, turkeys, cats, and dogs. Willing to do just about anything, and what she doesn't know, she'll learn.
She is looking to help out somewhere in Calvert County (we are mid county) for no payment, only asks to ride once in a while. She worked at a lesson barn for four years and leased a horse a few years back for a year or so and really misses just being around the barn etc. If you have a horse and/or barn that you would like help with, pm and let me know. She is only early release from High school so she is available day and night.

Last edited:

Heather520

I have a 17yr old daughter who has experience with horses, grooming, cleaning stalls, rides western (or bareback). Never competed, but was training to barrel race. Was an assistant trainer for younger riders and was a summer camp counselor at her old barn, teaching kids to ride and how to work with horses. Also has experience with (baby and adult) chickens, peafowl, sheep, turkeys, cats, and dogs. Willing to do just about anything, and what she doesn't know, she'll learn.
She is looking to help out somewhere in Calvert County (we are mid county) for no payment, only asks to ride once in a while. She worked at a lesson barn for four years and leased a horse a few years back for a year or so and really misses just being around the barn etc. If you have a horse and/or barn that you would like help with, pm and let me know. She is only early release from High school so she is available day and night.

how many times is she looking at riding a week?