Do you REALLY need to ask?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

Link since it doesn't seem to be playing for me when embedded: https://youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM

One thing I do like about Chump - he is not afraid to call out Hill's hypocrisy. :yay:

Just hope he does a better job of it come debate time. :ohwell:

tommyjo

Link since it doesn't seem to be playing for me when embedded: https://youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM

One thing I do like about Chump - he is not afraid to call out Hill's hypocrisy. :yay:

Just hope he does a better job of it come debate time. :ohwell:

two rebuttals:

1. What hypocrisy is highlighted in this?

2. Maybe you should check out the current betting odds on Real Clear Politics and FiveThirtyEight. Ms. Clinton IS 50+ points ahead. (Note: this is why neither of these two sites...which were all the rage on here when the polls were tightening are no longer mentioned.)

This_person

2. Maybe you should check out the current betting odds on Real Clear Politics and FiveThirtyEight. Ms. Clinton IS 50+ points ahead.

:confused:

RCP has Clinton up by 3.9, not 50+. Even if you meant she was over 50% total (not understanding what "points ahead" means), RCP has her at 48.1, not 50+.

FiveThirtyEight has her up by a little over 4%, total at 44.4%.

Maybe YOU should check out the current polls? :lol:

Now, if you really want us to look at betting odds, you would be assuming that what Clinton was talking about is entirely different from what you're asking us to check. Why isn't she up by 50 points? Well, Ohio State won by over 50 points - check it out!!! That makes as much sense and as good a point as what you're asking us to look at.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
(Note: this is why neither of these two sites...which were all the rage on here when the polls were tightening are no longer mentioned.)

pull your head out of your ass, no one is intentionally avoiding RCP or 538 - that is a trick progressives use - you stick your head in the sand and ignore the facts

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
two rebuttals:

1. What hypocrisy is highlighted in this?

2. Maybe you should check out the current betting odds on Real Clear Politics and FiveThirtyEight. Ms. Clinton IS 50+ points ahead. (Note: this is why neither of these two sites...which were all the rage on here when the polls were tightening are no longer mentioned.)

1) None. She lied. Period. :shrug:

2) You may be interested in gambling with our country's future, our children's future, OUR future ... but I'm not. I take her disdain for the truth (and any other elected official, for that matter) quite personally. That you don't speaks volumes about your character. Run along, I hear she has an ice cream truck circling your area, peddling a BS-cone with your name on it.

SamSpade

You need some remedial math.
One set of data - "points" - represents the percentage of likely voters who will vote for her. 75-25 is 50 "points" of likely voters. A percentage of the VOTE.
The 538 set of data is betting odds - the likelihood that she will WIN.

Let's make it simple - if she wins by ONE POINT - she has a 100% "chance" of winning. Got it? Nate Silver's odds are winning odds - she may win by 10, 20 or half a point.
It's not a point spread - they run a bunch of weighted scenarios and reckon the likelihood of winning.

If you STILL don't get it, come back here and I will try to make it even SIMPLER.

Because since we're all morons, maybe I can't make it easier to understand.

Hijinx

1) None. She lied. Period. :shrug:

2) You may be interested in gambling with our country's future, our children's future, OUR future ... but I'm not. I take her disdain for the truth (and any other elected official, for that matter) quite personally. That you don't speaks volumes about your character. Run along, I hear she has an ice cream truck circling your area, peddling a BS-cone with your name on it.

Sycophants like TJ are the only reason she isn't 50 points behind.
People who would vote for a Jiffy John if it had a "D" on the door.
To be perfectly honest a full Jiffy John and Hillary are pretty much alike and filled with the same thing.