Do you still seek your parents' approval?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Damn!

Mother-Daughter relationships are savage.

Typically, fathers will jack up their sons in a heartbeat when they see the little whippersnappers acting like they're all that and a bag of chips around their dads. It's the testosterone, don'tcha know. :lol: But, just a jacking up - not an all out abusive beating. I think it's a "pecking order" type of thing, and probably normal for the most part.

But - MOTHERS? When the mother gets threatened by their daughter -I think THIS is how they behave. It's not normal to be jealous of your daughter and the mothers should be seeking psychiatric help.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's a "pecking order" type of thing, and probably normal for the most part.

The female version of the jacking up. :yay: It's pretty normal for the little bull to lock horns with the big bull at some point, it's just that mothers and daughters do it differently than fathers/sons.

Some girls establish their equality earlier and some never do. The former are the ones I see sweating on the tiny house show.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The female version of the jacking up. :yay: It's pretty normal for the little bull to lock horns with the big bull at some point, it's just that mothers and daughters do it differently than fathers/sons.

Some girls establish their equality earlier and some never do. The former are the ones I see sweating on the tiny house show.
Right - though my mother never called me a slut - she would say stuff to me that would make so mad. I would come right back at her - but not enough to get smacked. :jet: Typically, I was smart enough about what I did, though, so she didn't have much occasion to say stuff to me. My sister was a lot more brazen then I was. :lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
yeah right ... find out your son has had a go at half of the cheerleading squad .....

way to go stud ....
Unless you are a fan of the team from Dallas.

1ku0il.jpg