Do you think Sanders will pardon Trump?

Burnthings

I don't believe so.

In other news.

This_person

Do you think Sanders will pardon Trump?

I don't believe so.

Do you mean like if Trump accidentally burps during a State of the Union address or something, and says, "Pardon me"?

I think Sanders is polite enough to pardon him under those types of circumstances.

I don't see any other circumstances in which Sanders will have the opportunity. It's not like Sanders will be invited to the WH for high-level talks as a part of Senate leadership or anything, given he's not in a political party and never been a leader in any way whatsoever.

GregV814

Well, first , the President has to have done something a tad more than speculation and bogus allegations, be formally charged and finally found guilty before any such wet dream by the poster before such a “pardon” is considered. We all know that, but let the little insignificant roach turd ramble on... continue burnt out...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Senators don't have the authority to pardon, and with Bernie's career progression, late-Senators don't either.

Burnthings

Oh well, some people are never able to read the writing on the wall. Especially when they keep themselves in a dim corner. :dance:

limblips

Am I the only one that thinks burndinks post such as this should be moved to the conspiracy, theory, prepping and esoteric forum? His posts are fantasies intended to self stroke his ego.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Am I the only one that thinks burndinks post such as this should be moved to the conspiracy, theory, prepping and esoteric forum? His posts are fantasies intended to self stroke his ego.
Certainly are total fantasy...regardless of what he's trying to stroke. That boy is a mess...

Burnthings

Look, when all my calls pan out there will be no need to call me "prophet things", "simply aware things" will do just fine.

black dog

Free America
Look, when all my calls pan out there will be no need to call me "prophet things", "simply aware things" will do just fine.

Dont worry, when you get more Obama minutes on your flip-phone next week you can make your calls.

Now give grams back her Jitter-phone....

CPUSA

Damn you are one retarded retard!!
Why not just go full on delusional & ask if Hillary is going to pardon Trump when she beats him...AGAIN!!! :killingme:roflmao::killingme:roflmao:

rmorse

You guys do know that this and the "Will Trump flee the country" threads are trolls, right? That's why he started up this one...the other one started dying down.

At least it's an amusing troll.

rmorse

Buttthings is not the least bit amusing. Tedious?..sure. That's why the idjit is on Ignore.

These two threads he started were amusing to me. shrug His comments are a bit tiresome but I laughed at the idea of these two threads and I also laughed seeing everyone getting all wound up and not knowing it's a troll.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
These two threads he started were amusing to me. shrug His comments are a bit tiresome but I laughed at the idea of these two threads and I also laughed seeing everyone getting all wound up and not knowing it's a troll.

:yay: