Do you think Sanders will pardon Trump?

This_person

You guys do know that this and the "Will Trump flee the country" threads are trolls, right? That's why he started up this one...the other one started dying down.

At least it's an amusing troll.

Burnthings

These two threads he started were amusing to me. shrug His comments are a bit tiresome but I laughed at the idea of these two threads and I also laughed seeing everyone getting all wound up and not knowing it's a troll.
I'm only half-trolling. It's interesting picking con brains.

I suspect most of them will put me on ignore and retreat to a safe space (like Giligan... who still manages to comment on my threads.) that doesn't mess with their cognitive dissonance.

I used to be able to do this on Facebook but my Trump thumping extended family blocked me.

I try not to get to worked up over the loss/s

rmorse

I suspect most of them will put me on ignore and retreat to a safe space (like Giligan... who still manages to comment on my threads.) that doesn't mess with their cognitive dissonance.

I used to be able to do this on Facebook but my Trump thumping extended family blocked me.

Your own family blocked you?

I'm shocked.

black dog

Free America

bf5985f590bee16bf41cba3782d29ab5.png

WingsOfGold

Crazy pardoning anything but a wet fart at the dinner table is out of the question. Question is... do you think the old bastard will live to see the next election? I'll give even money.

littlelady

God bless the USA
But, y’all have to remember that WE are up against the spoiled, indoctrinated, and uneducated about true history that spout poop. That is when the fan is a wonderful appliance. Just remember to duck.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Crazy pardoning anything but a wet fart at the dinner table is out of the question. Question is... do you think the old bastard will live to see the next election? I'll give even money.

The thing is I don’t wish death on anyone. I am approaching 65, and think about it. But, in the same turn, I am so sick of the hypocrisy. That is the killer.

WingsOfGold

The thing is I don’t wish death on anyone. I am approaching 65, and think about it. But, in the same turn, I am so sick of the hypocrisy. That is the killer.
We all are destined to the same fate. Do I wish it on Sanders? >meh< as long as he's ****ing up the country I love and fought for, yes indeed. If he rode off into the sunset never to be heard from again, that's just fine by me.
I spent 7 hours in the ER today with my wife, it went something like this....
BOTH of us were in the ER today for 7 hours, a minor ATV accident! Checking cards in game cameras up the hill I was backing up at a craw pace, she shifted her weight back while I applied brakes. Ever think a 500 lb plus ATV could do a Immelman roll? Well it flipped over backwards, full weight was laying on my head and chest, her nose hit my head and did 4 or 5 small fractures, damn she looked like Rocky in the 16th round! Meanwhile it rolled off of my head and chest UPRIGHT and crashed into the deck! Crazy thing was while I was pinned I was on top a yellow jacket nest, they had a field day on my pinky. So my whole hand looks like it belongs to Joe Frazier, they gave me a load of scripts, shot, epipen and stuff to take.
Donna will fortunately be OK, she had her rosary in the ambulance.

Bottom line I felt responsible for hurting the one I love even if it wasn't my fault and she assured me it wasn't. I'm 10 years older than she so there is much she still can and must enjoy. By the time I was 30 I saw and did more than most at 70, at 69 I could go tomorrow and St Pete will say, you did a LOT of shlt! Way more than your fair share, 500,000 years in purgatory. :) (I'll take the plea bargain)
Unfortunately we're in the midst of a civil war, not much shooting.... yet but it could happen. Remember Steve Scaleise, shot by a crazy Bernie supporter. :mad: If he were to stroke out tomorrow maybe that same nut mindset would go with him.... just my .02.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We all are destined to the same fate. Do I wish it on Sanders? >meh< as long as he's ****ing up the country I love and fought for, yes indeed. If he rode off into the sunset never to be heard from again, that's just fine by me.
I spent 7 hours in the ER today with my wife, it went something like this....
BOTH of us were in the ER today for 7 hours, a minor ATV accident! Checking cards in game cameras up the hill I was backing up at a craw pace, she shifted her weight back while I applied brakes. Ever think a 500 lb plus ATV could do a Immelman roll? Well it flipped over backwards, full weight was laying on my head and chest, her nose hit my head and did 4 or 5 small fractures, damn she looked like Rocky in the 16th round! Meanwhile it rolled off of my head and chest UPRIGHT and crashed into the deck! Crazy thing was while I was pinned I was on top a yellow jacket nest, they had a field day on my pinky. So my whole hand looks like it belongs to Joe Frazier, they gave me a load of scripts, shot, epipen and stuff to take.
Donna will fortunately be OK, she had her rosary in the ambulance.

Bottom line I felt responsible for hurting the one I love even if it wasn't my fault and she assured me it wasn't. I'm 10 years older than she so there is much she still can and must enjoy. By the time I was 30 I saw and did more than most at 70, at 69 I could go tomorrow and St Pete will say, you did a LOT of shlt! Way more than your fair share, 500,000 years in purgatory. :) (I'll take the plea bargain)
Unfortunately we're in the midst of a civil war, not much shooting.... yet but it could happen. Remember Steve Scaleise, shot by a crazy Bernie supporter. :mad: If he were to stroke out tomorrow maybe that same nut mindset would go with him.... just my .02.

Yikes! I am so glad y’all are ok. How horrific. You and I are on the same page. We just express it in different ways. Sell the ATV. We know about the hornet nest thing, too; but that is a story for another day. God bless you, Donna, and the USA. :huggy: :patriot:

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Yikes! I am so glad y’all are ok. How horrific. You and I are on the same page. We just express it in different ways. Sell the ATV. God bless you, Donna, and the USA. Hugs to both of you. :)
LOLOL no some things I don't learn from. ATV is a keeper that WAS to go to her, I was going to get a low end mini bike for the trails. I think she'll ride again with urging but on the road, not the mountain. Before the mishap we did 4 miles on our gravel road, I never went over 20 mph. She loved it.... and so did I. :smoochy:

littlelady

God bless the USA
LOLOL no some things I don't learn from. ATV is a keeper that WAS to go to her, I was going to get a low end mini bike for the trails. I think she'll ride again with urging but on the road, not the mountain. Before the mishap we did 4 miles on our gravel road, I never went over 20 mph. She loved it.... and so did I. :smoochy:

There is something to be said about being adventurous. Good for y’all. I have a full time, unpaid job for babysitting grandtots. There have been accidents with corners of tables, and falling off chairs. :lol: No ATV’s included. We are a Catholic family. Glad Donna had her rosary. Again, glad y’all are ok. I love your posts, thoughts, and intelligence on this forum. Happy recuperation. :) We have to live life to the fullest. Nite. Take care.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

There is something to be said about being adventurous. Good for y’all. I have a full time, unpaid job for babysitting grandtots. There have been accidents with corners of tables, and falling off chairs. :lol: No ATV’s included. We are a Catholic family. Glad Donna had her rosary. Again, glad y’all are ok. I love your posts, thoughts, and intelligence on this forum. Happy recuperation. :) We have to live life to the fullest. Nite. Take care.
Bona notti!