Do you think Trump will be the first President to flee the country after he resigns/ is impeached?

black dog

Free America
Me personally, I bet he tries to run.

I bet he goes on a vacation in 2024, after he finishes his landslide second term win.

This_person

Me personally, I bet he tries to run.
It's interesting that you put "resigns" in as part of the title.

If you recall, Trump said he was going to "try out" being president "for a few years, maybe 3" back in 2016.

He never really thought he'd win the presidency. You could see it on his face when he won. I'm not sure he wanted to be president - I think he just wanted his ideas in the marketplace, much like Bernie.

I think he might very well have resigned had he not been persecuted. This guy lives for a fight, and if folks like you stopped fighting, I truly believe he'd get bored and would have quit.

Now, after he gets re-elected in 2020 and starts his second term, it's very possible he may quit after that. Just wants to prove a point, like he proved to Barry that he'd win the presidency after Barry mocked and ridiculed him at the press dinner that night. Barry begot President Trump, and Nancy is providing us with Trump's second term.

Burnthings

I bet that you have first hand experience of running when things get tough ! While most people dig in and take their lumps , Trump isn't going anywhere .
Considering he will be facing a lot of state level criminal charges once he is out of office he has no choice. That and the fact he can use tax payer funds to pay for his legal defense why would he. It's just a matter of time though, not a matter of if if will happen.

Burnthings

I see you posted at 8:55PM. Are you in your jammies? Is your homework done? Did you brush your teeth? Mommy should be in soon to read you a bedtime story.
Nah, I was reading a bedtime story to my regressive friends on SOMD.com. It's called "The Writing on the FKN Wall". You would get a snack but you're already full of Trump's BS.

phreddyp

Considering he will be facing a lot of state level criminal charges once he is out of office he has no choice. That and the fact he can use tax payer funds to pay for his legal defense why would he. It's just a matter of time though, not a matter of if if will happen.
Please name a few of the criminal charges levied against him , you know the ones he's actually been charged with .

limblips

PREMO Member
Nah, I was reading a bedtime story to my regressive friends on SOMD.com. It's called "The Writing on the FKN Wall". You would get a snack but you're already full of Trump's BS.
You are delusional. Everybody knows you have no friends on here.