Do you think Trump will be the first President to flee the country after he resigns/ is impeached?

This_person

So you agree.........................

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/gordon-sondland-donald-trump-quid-pro-quo.html

U.S. ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland told House lawmakers last week that President Donald Trump’s pressure on Ukraine to open an investigation into Joe Biden’s son before a White House meeting amounted to a quid pro quo, his lawyer told The Wall Street Journal.
Sondland believed Ukraine’s agreement to investigate Biden, his son and an unfounded conspiracy theory that Democrats manipulated the 2016 election was a condition for a sought-after White House meeting with Trump by Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to the Journal.
If there were truth to the spin placed here, I would likely agree.

I've read what's available to read, and the spin provided here is not credible.

The Boss

If there were truth to the spin placed here, I would likely agree.

I've read what's available to read, and the spin provided here is not credible.
LOL, so as all trump supporters do when confronted with the truth, they spin and use "alternative facts"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Show me in the transcript where the quid pro quo is. I'm happy to deal with evidence, not spin on opinion. Show me your evidence.
Just saw this:

It pointed me to this:

Apparently, here is the quid pro quo (if what Solomon wrote is true; and we have no reason to believe otherwise): Biden's son gets to reap his millions from Burisma (the quid) requiring Biden to get the prosecutor investigating Burisma fired (which happened and Biden admits to; the pro quo).

The Dems are going to regret hanging their impeachment on the Ukraine call. What do lawyers call this; opening the door/opening a line of inquiry? The Dems opened up Ukraine as a line of inquiry and now we get to see where it all leads....

At a minimum, these emails would seem to put Biden on the defensive. After all, it was after these emails that Biden made the demand for the prosecutor to be fired. From the Solomon article opening:
Hunter Biden and his Ukrainian gas firm colleagues had multiple contacts with the Obama State Department during the 2016 election cycle, including one just a month before Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company for corruption, newly released memos show.

From later in the article:
Within a few weeks of Tramontano’s overture to Novelli and of Archer’s overture to Kerry, Vice President Joe Biden took a stunning action, one that has enveloped his 2020 campaign for president in controversy.

By his own admission in a 2018 speech, Joe Biden used the threat of withholding $1 billion in U.S. aid to strong-arm Ukraine into firing Shokin, a prosecutor that he and his office knew was investigating Burisma.

Biden has said he forced Shokin’s firing because he and Western allies believed the prosecutor wasn’t aggressive enough in fighting corruption.

Shokin disputes that account, telling both me and ABC News that he was fired specifically because he would not stand down from investigating Burisma. In fact, Shokin alleges, he was making plans to interview Hunter Biden about his Burisma work and payments when he got the axe.

These emails also help to put the Trump-Zelensky phone call into better context. A context not at all in the Dems' favor.

Read both pieces. Very, very much worth your time.

--- End of line (MCP)