Do you think Trump will be the first President to flee the country after he resigns/ is impeached?

This_person

. That aid was blocked by the White House until Sept. 11 and has since been released. It must be spent before Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/24/tru...nd-unredacted-transcript-of-ukraine-call.html

Shortly before his call with Ukraine’s leader, Trump had ordered a hold on $400 million in military aid to that country.

Where does he say that?

BTW, "shortly before the" JULY call = February? It was supposed to go out February 28. It didn't. That means it was held up in as late as February.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but February and July are almost half a year apart. That is nothing even like ."shortly before"

PsyOps

Pixelated

. That aid was blocked by the White House until Sept. 11 and has since been released. It must be spent before Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/24/tru...nd-unredacted-transcript-of-ukraine-call.html

Shortly before his call with Ukraine’s leader, Trump had ordered a hold on $400 million in military aid to that country.

Okay, you're jumping your own shark. You posted - and I quote: "When the Ukranian President brought up the Aid , trump went straight to the ............."request"" You are talking about the actual phone conversation. Now you're posting articles that are hearsay to back up your claim.

FAIL!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

The Boss

This_person

your link said:
  • McRaven pointed out what he said were examples of the US neglecting its duty to be the "the protectors of the less fortunate" — including Trump's recent decision to withdraw troops from Syria as Turkish-backed militants wage war against the once US-backed Kurdish militia.
  • McRaven added that Trump "is wrong" to think empathy is "unimportant" or shows "weakness."

I like McRaven. I've met him and spoken briefly with him a good bit in the past. I've read his book. Generally speaking, he's a good guy.

His two critiques of the sitting president are that, in McRaven's opinion, the United States has a duty to "protect the less fortunate." I would LOVE for him to tell me where that duty is outlined in the constitution. I mean, it's a laudable opinion for McRaven to have, but it just ain't there in terms of an actual "duty" the United States government has. It's a moral position that the people are certainly able to perform on their own, but it is not the government's job to protect the rest of the world. We are not the world's police, and it is not incumbent upon the American taxpayer to fund, or the American military member to pay with their life, for the rest of the world's peace and security.

He's got an opinion on empathy, too. That's fine. If he wants to start a company that sends mercenaries to support the Kurds when it's clear they are going to be attacked, and he can find like-minded people to fund those mercenaries and BE those mercenaries, he has every right and ability to do so.

I like McRaven. McRaven is wrong to use his previous position to support such ideas, though.

This_person

Thank you for your response . trumps world is crashing down on him, he needs to leave .
By the way, did you ever come up with support for your position that the Ukrainian president brought up the aid, or that February is "shortly before" July?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He has every right too. It's his previous position that makes him more knowledgeable on the subject than you or I .
Gonna be a long five more years for you, eh? :killingme

Say..how about that crowd at the Texas Trump rally!....wow.. And all that money Trumps campaign has already amassed.... :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Gonna be a long five more years for you, eh? :killingme

Say..how about that crowd at the Texas Trump rally!....wow.. And all that money Trumps campaign has already amassed.... :yay:

I'm more hopeful for a second Trump term just to watch the mass hysteria and suicides among the left.

:lmao:

This_person

He has every right too. It's his previous position that makes him more knowledgeable on the subject than you or I .
He certainly has the right, but that doesn't make it any less wrong.

His position does not make him more knowledgeable on the subjects on which he proffered opinion. His previous position actually makes him more biased than the average person. Anyone knowledgeable about US history or the constitution is equally able to provide an equally-valid opinion on the subject. His just happens to be wrong in this case.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Thank you for your response . trumps world is crashing down on him, he needs to leave .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-top-navy-seal-oversaw-212504674.html

No he doesn't need to leave. He was legally elected. Until democrats can find actually crimes he committed he doesn't have to go anywhere. The whole impeachment thing is all over the place with no direction and not following any rules. They refuse to go on record as to who is supporting this. Everything is behind closed doors and republicans are essentially left out of the process, It's Obamacare all over again - secretly shove it down out throats. The election will determine if Trump is crashing. Let that be his impeachment. Let the people decide in 2020 and stop with this stupid circus.

Bottom line... you impeachment-supporters really don't think you can win in 2020, so you have to find a another way to get him out. He's going win, and not in spite of this whole impeachment thing, but primarily because of it. You leftists are killing your own cause - whatever that is these days.

The Boss

No he doesn't need to leave. He was legally elected. Until democrats can find actually crimes he committed he doesn't have to go anywhere. The whole impeachment thing is all over the place with no direction and not following any rules. They refuse to go on record as to who is supporting this. Everything is behind closed doors and republicans are essentially left out of the process, It's Obamacare all over again - secretly shove it down out throats. The election will determine if Trump is crashing. Let that be his impeachment. Let the people decide in 2020 and stop with this stupid circus.

Bottom line... you impeachment-supporters really don't think you can win in 2020, so you have to find a another way to get him out. He's going win, and not in spite of this whole impeachment thing, but primarily because of it. You leftists are killing your own cause - whatever that is these days.
Never said I support impeachment,I'd rather they not piss off his ignorant supporters and just vote him out of Office.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Never said I support impeachment,I'd rather they not piss off his ignorant supporters and just vote him out of Office.

I see, half the country is ignorant. Only people like you have it right. Pretty arrogant. And you never said you don't support impeachment. I am pretty convinced that if he is impeached, you'd be very happy about it.

I happen to think it's pretty ignorant to run an impeach process against the president just because you don't like him. He hadn't been elected two days and democrats were talking impeachment. Democrats have dredged up one false scandal after another trying to take this president down; not one of them have played out in truth. Not one! I don't think Trump supporters need to be lectured by the likes of you about ignorance.