Votes: 10 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 84.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
British Royal Family Joins Twitter

"LONDON — Britain's royal family has extended its kingdom further into cyberspace and joined Twitter _ but don't expect Her Majesty to tweet.

Buckingham Palace, which already has a significant online presence, said Friday that it has set up a Twitter account to alert royal watchers to what's happening with the family.

But that won't result in any re-tweets or trending topics from Queen Elizabeth II or Prince Charles. A palace spokeswoman says the account won't be used to air personal opinions.

The queen launched Buckingham Palace's Web site in 1997. She also has her own YouTube channel.

Source: British Royal Family Joins Twitter

PsyOps

Pixelated
I tried to twitter myself the other night but it just wasn't happening for me :frown:

You have to have something like 100 people on your list. So put yourself on your list 100 times. Then go to each of your other selfs and add yourself to those lists 100 times. Then send yourself a tweet.

Let us know what happens. :tap:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Mostly just follow -- hardly ever "tweet".

(excuse me now, there's a local cat who's giving me the hairy eyeball...)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No, I do not Twitter. I don't have a Myspace or Facebook account either, though. I just don't have all the expendable time to do all of it. I just bought a house recently, so there's always a lot to do. I like having time for the SOMD forums, but if I start up with all the rest - I won't have time for everything I have now.

firstroundko

Registered Devil Dog
I don't. Can't see the appeal. What so revolutionary about it? Between email, blogs, IMs, texting, and so on and so forth - what's so great about Twitter?