Doctored Pelosi interview video

glhs837

Power with Control
is BS. Saw it on a buddies FB feed. Shows Nancy P. in an interview after the WH meeting. She appears to be drunk, maybe, slurring a bit, moving a bit slow. He mentioned it might have been doctored. This sort of BS needs to stop.

Sapidus

I’m surprised no one here has posted it yet as gospel. The way right has tried to vilify Pelosi is disgusting and reminiscent of the Hatchet job they did on Clinton

I love that Nancy Pelosi told Kellyanne (meth Barbie ) she doesn’t speak to staff she negotiates directly with the president.

Then KellyAnne went on Fox to complain Pelosi is the sixth richest congress person ( despite her wealth coming mostly from her husband ) forgetting she only recently defended Trumps wealth as the American dream come true.

Hijinx

She did hold up 2 fingers and said it was 3 . LMAO.
KellyAnn also said Trump was not raving , but calm when he told Pelosi and numb nuts Schumer the he couldn't work with them while hey continually attacked him.
I don't think anyone has to Doctor any Pelosi images to see that she can no longer finish a sentence, and what's with the arm waving?
The old gray mare she aint what she used to be.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
is BS. Saw it on a buddies FB feed. Shows Nancy P. in an interview after the WH meeting. She appears to be drunk, maybe, slurring a bit, moving a bit slow. He mentioned it might have been doctored. This sort of BS needs to stop.

I don't understand this post. Are you saying the vid of her slurring and ah-ah-ahing is doctored? Or are you saying that your bud suggesting it was doctored needs to stop?

Because if he thinks her zzt-zzt blankouts are doctored, then every video of her from the last 20 years is doctored and all her live speeches are doctored, as well as her interviews. Whatever one you saw might have been tooled to exaggerate her clear dementia, but make no mistake - Nancy is obviously suffering from cognitive decline.

Which brings me to my major bitch regarding these people. Ted Kennedy was propped up like Weekend at Bernie's; John McCain had freaking brain cancer; Nancy is clearly in the middle stages of dementia; Hillary couldn't even go out in public without passing out; RBG - is she even still alive? And yet they hang onto power with a death grip.

Oh, and given all this they still insist that Trump is the one who is mentally incompetent.

:crazy:

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't understand this post. Are you saying the vid of her slurring and ah-ah-ahing is doctored? Or are you saying that your bud suggesting it was doctored needs to stop?

Because if he thinks her zzt-zzt blankouts are doctored, then every video of her from the last 20 years is doctored and all her live speeches are doctored, as well as her interviews. Whatever one you saw might have been tooled to exaggerate her clear dementia, but make no mistake - Nancy is obviously suffering from cognitive decline.

Which brings me to my major bitch regarding these people. Ted Kennedy was propped up like Weekend at Bernie's; John McCain had freaking brain cancer; Nancy is clearly in the middle stages of dementia; Hillary couldn't even go out in public without passing out; RBG - is she even still alive? And yet they hang onto power with a death grip.

Oh, and given all this they still insist that Trump is the one who is mentally incompetent.

:crazy:

Yes, the one being passed on FB was indde dcotored.

I'm the one saying that thios sort of crap needs to stop. We get nowhere with this constant villification of each other.

Okay, here's an article, I cant find the links. The point being that when people do doctor crap like this, it takes the wind out of your sails when you speak to her obvious issues.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fake-pelosi-videos-trump-doctored

I'm not saying she doesnt have stuff going on, it's pretty clear she's facing struggles that a lot of older Americans are. We all get that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes, the one being passed on FB was indde dcotored.

Haven't seen it. The Russians clearly aren't doing their job very well.

The point being that when people do doctor crap like this, it takes the wind out of your sails when you speak to her obvious issues.

You can't control every person in the universe. People are going to do dumb things. There is enough legitimate video of Nancy bumbling and blanking out that one or two doctored vids from someone on the internet shouldn't be the main focus. It's like Snopes fact-checking the Babylon Bee - it's stupid propaganda. "This didn't happen!!" Oh yeah? Well how about this this this and this? Are those fake, too?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AND!

was viewed over 1.8 million times with nearly 40,000 shares.

Wow, a whopping 1.8 million! Why, that's roughly 1/2 of 1% of the country! :yikes:

:rolleyes:

Big deal. There are 325 MILLION people in the US. The percentage of Americans who saw that vid is right next door to zero. So why is it a "news" story?

stgislander

PREMO Member
She did hold up 2 fingers and said it was 3 . LMAO.
KellyAnn also said Trump was not raving , but calm when he told Pelosi and numb nuts Schumer the he couldn't work with them while hey continually attacked him.
Sarah Sanders said the same thing. She even joked that she's seen him rave before and what he did wasn't that.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I thought Juan Williams was bad. Mika's smirks and facial expressions during Joe's commentary makes me want to throw things at my monitor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought Juan Williams was bad. Mika's smirks and facial expressions during Joe's commentary makes me want to throw things at my monitor.

I don't know how they stand each other. He is the biggest wuss beta male around and she's a frozen lemon custard in somewhat female form.

That used to be a great show, too, until they went over the edge with TDS. Now it's unwatchable.

Sapidus

Haven't seen it. The Russians clearly aren't doing their job very well.

You can't control every person in the universe. People are going to do dumb things. There is enough legitimate video of Nancy bumbling and blanking out that one or two doctored vids from someone on the internet shouldn't be the main focus. It's like Snopes fact-checking the Babylon Bee - it's stupid propaganda. "This didn't happen!!" Oh yeah? Well how about this this this and this? Are those fake, too?

Yeah but when our idiotic barely coherent president tweets a fake video of Pelosi to his idiot supporters it is time to say enough.

He is the definition of Fake news and here you are defending it.

I could find just as many videos of Trump stumbling over his words or misspelling things yet you worship him while deriding Nancy