Doctored video of Trump

SamSpade

Or more precisely - edited video to suggest something else..

Democrats and the media often accuse conservatives, and especially President Donald Trump, of using deceptively edited or “doctored” pictures and videos to attack them or to prove a point.

Unsurprisingly — as projection is the name of the left’s game — Democrats were just caught using a “doctored” and deceptively edited video clip to try and prove their point against Trump during the impeachment hearing on Wednesday.

https://www.westernjournal.com/demo...eadlines&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=ttp

SamSpade

That's why I'm not watching this stupid "hearing". If I want to see Trump haters manufacture outrage and lie to my face I'll take Stupidus and Chris off ignore.

No kidding. I was just thinking about Karlan's dissection of his use of "us" as using the "royal 'we'" and how it is indicative of how he regards himself as a king or some such. But in the same sentence, he says RIGHT AFTERWARD "OUR country has been through a lot". In fact, it's clear enough in the entire transcript that "we" is used to describe the United States (or Trump and Zelensky), and "I" refers to him. Maybe she should let people who know ENGLISH discuss it.

Make no mistake - they impaneled people with reputations for despising Trump for a long time. That's why every one of them sounded like my screeching relatives who believe the most ridiculous conspiracies about Trump.

And every one on the left in those hearings STILL believe he colluded with Russia and ought to be removed from office for doing so, even though the rest of the world knows they were chasing their tails with that one.

CPUSA

On ignore, but still on your mind. :love:
Just like I stay on yours...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I think minorities are finally waking up to the truth that they have been used and pandered to for so many years, and it's scaring the shiite out of the libprogs. They are running scared and trying so hard to get back in control, that they're throwing crap out there that only the most devout followers would believe. Maybe their followers ARE stupid, but not everyone is falling for their crap. By treating the general population like they are, they're only hurting themselves.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think minorities are finally waking up to the truth that they have been used and pandered to for so many years, and it's scaring the shiite out of the libprogs. They are running scared and trying so hard to get back in control, that they're throwing crap out there that only the most devout followers would believe. Maybe their followers ARE stupid, but not everyone is falling for their crap. By treating the general population like they are, they're only hurting themselves.

Hence the #blexit and #walkaway movements. Democrats really screwed the pooch in underestimating their voting base.

Reactions: BOP

Stjohns3269

That's why I'm not watching this stupid "hearing". If I want to see Trump haters manufacture outrage and lie to my face I'll take Stupidus and Chris off ignore.

You can watch CSPAN which streams the whole thing with no editing or editorializing.

Why would you not want to be as informed as possible?

Stjohns3269

Of course they are.. "patonthehead"

Bless your little heart.

Why do you refuse to educate yourself?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

So the actual campaigns aren't Russian plots like you say, but MAYBE some of the people claiming to walk away may be??

Stjohns3269

So the actual campaigns aren't Russian plots like you say, but MAYBE some of the people claiming to walk away may be??

Yes just like Pizzagate , Seth Rich, Burisma these stupid ideas are thought of by the GOP and they pay russian trolls and bots to spread these ideas to low information voters to sew doubt in theirs minds about the truth.

That is exactly what Trump as trying to accomplish in Ukraine

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Liar - that has been debunked ...... a shadowy progressive group Hamilton 68 [run by O)NE GUY] making unconfirmed spurious claims ' we see Russian Bots '

REFUSES to release its [ his] methods

...... Burisma these stupid ideas are thought of by the GOP

Fantasy Supposition and OPINION

and they pay Russian Trolls and Bots to spread these ideas to low information voters to sew doubt in theirs minds about the truth.

Liar ....... Prove it

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Stjohns3269, you are one of the lost ones I'm talking about. Step away from TV news for a bit and try to see things as the REALLY are. They aren't helping you to see things that are real. This isn't meant to be insulting, so if you take it that way, I'm sorry. Things just aren't happening the way that the news is reporting. This impeachment is a perfect example. They started this knowing they didn't have any crimes that were real. Perceiving something on rumors and feelings, is not grounds for impeaching a ****ing president that has done more to bring this country back from the brink of destruction, than Reagan did in the 80s. The dems/news are doing this for the Trump haters, you know, the ones that have better jobs now than they did 5 years ago and still don't seem to know why. ("It's the economy, stupid!") Just back away from the BS for a bit and see if things don't look better than the news is reporting them to be under this president. I'm glad we have a pres with balls enough to stand up for us and our sovereignty. We've had enough bowing ass kissers for my lifetime. /soapbox
:cheers: