Doctors Should Sue over SCOTUS Protecting Rights of ‘Super Spreader’ Churches, Synagogues

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Monday, Midler tweeted her disbelief that the high court is allowing people to gather in houses of worship.

“Packing the Supreme Court really works, but for whom? Why do the religious get to gather in super spreader groups, if they will sicken rest of us?” she wrote. “And when they get sick why should any stressed out health-care worker be forced to look after them? Doctors and nurses should sue.”

The Hocus Pocus star made no mention of the Black Lives Matter demonstrations and riots that have taken place in cities across the country, bringing together thousands of protestors in close proximity during the coronavirus pandemic.

Hijinx

Who is this Bette Midler person that she should appear as newsworthy.
She had a brief run as a comedy actor and I think she can sing a little, but she has never been known as an individual with a brilliant mind.
IMO just the opposite.

As for closing the Church's I have state her (and I will repeat it ) If they close my Church again I am going there for the Mass and I will be beating on the door to be let in and I fervently hope others will join me in that peaceful protest.
Peaceful Protests are allowed. That has been accepted.

I have had a bellyful of this BS, of Governors taking authority they do not have,

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
She and other useful idiots love to assert that "super spreader" groups or events exist where, in fact, its been proven they do not. Just an uneducated hack, like Tranny.

DaSDGuy

So peaceful protests are allowed. Fine, I'm not worshipping. I'm peacefully protesting against hate with other peaceful protesters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So peaceful protests are allowed. Fine, I'm not worshipping. I'm peacefully protesting against hate with other peaceful protesters

You know, I tried that and it appears it's only a "peaceful protest" if you're looting stores and burning down cities.

BernieP

Resident PIA
This is just ignorance, people who think first off that some how the virus will just go away (completely) if we all hide in our homes for the next 12 years.
The constitution was frame with freedom OF religion in mind, not freedom FROM religion. That was a creation of Thomas, I wrote my own Bible, Jefferson. The constitution gave the people the right to make decisions. God gives us freedom to choose, but Bette Midler and Larry Hogan are somehow greater than God.
If Bette doesn't want to get sick, she can hide in her mansion. If medical professionals are stressed out, they can quit. They have the right to choose what they do as much as any other citizen. I will also bet that those going to church (the super spreaders) are likely being asked to wear a mask, practice social distancing and use hand sanitizer. Which the do out of mutual respect. Not like the elites who preach this but then have their parties.

Hijinx

Bette Midler, like Whoopi Goldberg was an anomaly.
An ugly person with some comedic talent that wore out their welcome.