Document Dump

Dakota

~~~~~~~
You don't have permission to access /index.cfm on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I clicked a few of these earlier and they popped up - zero issue - now getting this message.

Could this be because of the hits on the server?

Grumpy

You don't have permission to access /index.cfm on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I clicked a few of these earlier and they popped up - zero issue - now getting this message.

Could this be because of the hits on the server?
I downloaded all of them first..then clicked the links to read. Got the same thing but able to read the downloaded docs :)

WingsOfGold

Yes We can see it's profile in some of the cloths she wears.
Picture is worth 1,000 words!

dude-looks-like-a-lady-barack-pointing-out-michael-obama.jpg

Hijinx

An investment firm linked to Hunter Biden received over $130 million in federal bailout loans while his father Joe Biden was vice president and routed profits through a subsidiary in the Cayman Islands, according to federal banking and corporate records reviewed by the Washington Examiner.

Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was vice president (washingtonexaminer.com)

HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf (senate.gov)

Why do you think this is coming out now?
Does anyone believe the Democrats never knew all of this and more.
Why did the Democrats pick a black woman to be Biden's vice president? A woman who finished so low in the Primary's she quit.
Why did she run with a man she called a racist in the primary debates?

Does anyone think Biden will finish his 4 year term?

Louise

Why do you think this is coming out now?
Does anyone believe the Democrats never knew all of this and more.
Why did the Democrats pick a black woman to be Biden's vice president? A woman who finished so low in the Primary's she quit.
Why did she run with a man she called a racist in the primary debates?

Yes. That was the plan. What WE are witnessing has been planned for a very long time. Communists interrupted. Thank you President Trump for trying to stop the steal. Godspeed.

Last edited:

Louise

1992. Wow. In 1992 I had a 2 year old and 5 year old. I didn’t have time for the news. If I had watched the news, it wouldn’t have changed a thing to where we are now. I did vote for Trump this time around, and hub was an election judge that saw some suspicious behavior. I guess we will be arrested, now, for being normal patriots.

The reason I can post so much, lately, is because my dot and fam are in FL on vacay. I have a vacay from totsitting. Good for them. They are in a state of the free. Thanks to FL Governor DeSantis.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump could release docs proving that Hillary Clinton gunned down Vince Foster in cold blood and it would be ignored. If the corporate media doesn't report it, and social media bans mention of it, there's no way for We the People to know about it.

Clem72

Trump could release docs proving that Hillary Clinton gunned down Vince Foster in cold blood and it would be ignored. If the corporate media doesn't report it, and social media bans mention of it, there's no way for We the People to know about it.

Of course it would be ignored. She has people for that. Has had for longer than the Simpsons has been on the air.