Dodgeball

JasonM

Hey everyone, dodgeball is back! :thewave:

Just thought I'd share, since I am a Southern Marylander.

Check it out...
www.MD-Dodgeball.net

I'm working on setting up some games and hopefully a league in our neck of the woods. Sure could use some help! :alkies:

Thanks for reading, and come to the site and get involved! (if you want to, heh)

-Jason M.

Smurf566

Baseball Player
yea, i have a team of 8 that would like to join a dodgeball league around st.mary's county....Can i get the information?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Smurf566 said:
yea, i have a team of 8 that would like to join a dodgeball league around st.mary's county....Can i get the information?

PM Kwillia, she's the Commissioner of the St Mary's Dodgeball Association.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Smurf566 said:
I always sucked at that game.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
virgovictoria said:
I run into things just fine on my own, TYVM, I don't need them to be aimed and thrown at me at high speeds! :lmao:
I always got hit. And I still remember the bruises. I can't move fast anymore anyway.......

Smurf566

Baseball Player
lol, i love the game. However, im only 17 so im still in my prime! I will be sure to PM kwilla and also, do you know when the games are?

BuddyLee

Football addict
I was pretty good at this game. All I would have to do is stand to my side and no one would come close to hittin' me.