Dodon Run Anyone?

Is anyone planning on going to the Dodon Run Hunter Pace this Sunday in Davidsonville? It's supposed to be a nice day and I'm just wondering if I'll see any of you there...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Eren, Eren, Eren, don't you know the SPAM rules yet!:smack:

She's not spamming she's notifying. Hmmm, you must not be the anal retentive WD you spelled Erin wrong not once, but three times.

Erin, do you event too? I just got a flyer for a cross country clinic here in Huntingtown. I should get you the info, I think the levels are 18", 2'3", 2'6" and over 2'6" but I can let you know for sure.

Dodon is a lovely place to ride. Years ago I took a cross country clinic there with on my QH mare.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
She's not spamming she's notifying. Hmmm, you must not be the anal retentive WD you spelled Erin wrong not once, but three times.

Erin, do you event too? I just got a flyer for a cross country clinic here in Huntingtown. I should get you the info, I think the levels are 18", 2'3", 2'6" and over 2'6" but I can let you know for sure.

Dodon is a lovely place to ride. Years ago I took a cross country clinic there with on my QH mare.

Nope, spelling was intentional! Those in the know understand!:buddies:

Eventer29

Whats the info on the XC clinic in Huntingtown? Whos teaching, when and where? I need to get my mares out and the kids too..we have our clinic here the 11th but its different riding over different fences w/ different instructors

I've been wanting to go ride xc at Dodon for a while. Maybe even do a lesson with Stuart. was hoping to do the HP but have a show that day

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
its more than 6 minutes after 7 ................................................lol

Okay SADIE. :lmao: I didn't actually get home until 7:45 and then I had to feed the horses....and I admit...I watch Dancing With The Stars.:diva:

I looked at the flyer, there isn't much info on it.

The clinic is at someplace called Riverview Stables in Prince Frederick off Adelina Rd. And, it doesn't say who the clinic is with??? :confused:

The date is May 10 (Saturday)

It says fences may include logs, coops, brush and other natural fences, water, ditches and banks.

10:30 - Intro to XC - max height 18"
Horses and riders new to XC, start with cavaletti and jumps in the ring and then move outside, no ditch, bank, or water.

12:00 - BBN up to 2'3"

1:45 - BN up to 2'6"

3:30 - Novice/Training 2'9" - 3'3"

Each class will run approx. 90 min. All participants must wear an approved helmet and safety vest. $50 per class. Closing date for registration is May 5.

There isn't an e-mail address but they do have a phone number listed - 410.231.0154 It says to call for more info.

SlowTwist

(]~o~[)
Whats the info on the XC clinic in Huntingtown? Whos teaching, when and where? I need to get my mares out and the kids too..we have our clinic here the 11th but its different riding over different fences w/ different instructors

I've been wanting to go ride xc at Dodon for a while. Maybe even do a lesson with Stuart. was hoping to do the HP but have a show that day

Okay SADIE. :lmao: I didn't actually get home until 7:45 and then I had to feed the horses....and I admit...I watch Dancing With The Stars.:diva:

I looked at the flyer, there isn't much info on it.

The clinic is at someplace called Riverview Stables in Prince Frederick off Adelina Rd. And, it doesn't say who the clinic is with??? :confused:

The date is May 10 (Saturday)

It says fences may include logs, coops, brush and other natural fences, water, ditches and banks.

10:30 - Intro to XC - max height 18"
Horses and riders new to XC, start with cavaletti and jumps in the ring and then move outside, no ditch, bank, or water.

12:00 - BBN up to 2'3"

1:45 - BN up to 2'6"

3:30 - Novice/Training 2'9" - 3'3"

Each class will run approx. 90 min. All participants must wear an approved helmet and safety vest. $50 per class. Closing date for registration is May 5.

There isn't an e-mail address but they do have a phone number listed - 410.231.0154 It says to call for more info.

here is the website.Riverview Stables | Prince Frederick, Maryland I thought it was your place Eventer29

Last edited:

Eventer29

Ohh thats my clinic! Well its at my farm. I was hoping there really was one in Huntingtown lol. The instructor for the clinic is Kelsey Wilkens. She currently rides her "pony" Madiera at the CCI* level. She has worked with Natalie Hollis for a few years at Waters Edge. She is great with kids and green/problem horses.

Eventer29

OMG I just noticed on 1/2 the fliers I printed out the date is wrong the clinic is the 11th of May..Sunday!! not saturday! Luckily I only took about 10 of them to the lil tack shop in Pr. Fred so far. So if anyone you know has one let them know it is Sunday the 11th!!!!

Nope, spelling was intentional! Those in the know understand!:buddies:

Hmmm...I wonder who those in the know are... :thewave: Curiouser and curiouser.

Oh well. In answer to your question, phyxius - I haven't evented, yet, but I hope to this summer. We'll have to see how much time Georgia and I have to practice. Our dressage needs work....lots of work.