Does anyone happen to know for certain where I can donate a wheelchair?

SailorGirl

I've googled but am getting just information in general, nothing specific to this area and they'd have to come pick up - it won't fit in my car. Any suggestions?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've googled but am getting just information in general, nothing specific to this area and they'd have to come pick up - it won't fit in my car. Any suggestions?
Acts will take it. If it'll fit in the Jetta, I'd be willing to pick it up and deliver it for you/them. If it can wait a couple of weeks, I know I can fit it in the TrailBlazer.

SailorGirl

All resolved folks. Checking off another item that I needed to get rid of. Just found a wood chipper out in the goat shed that no one knew about, been eyeballing my brothers - chipping down the competition Fargo style.

PeoplesElbow

Just a tidbit, when my mom needed a wheelchair I asked a nurse, she told me to check the thrift stores because when someone passes away their family usually has no idea what to do with them.

Hessian

I believe Costanza may have had some experience with questionable wheelchairs...must re-watch that episode: