Does anyone know about this "Mark Guy" Missing down by gate 3

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Spunky671 said:
Well, This is a nice way to welcome newcomers to your local town. Thanks for the nice invite! I hate to see what the Welcome wagon delivers..

Sometimes posts veer off the topic..this particular one has been going for quite awhile, so it's morphed...believe me, most folks really do care about Mark & hope he is found safe. Welcome, but but hope you have thick skin (and ignore Richard Cranium):howdy:

S

somdebay

SEABREEZE 1957 said:
Sometimes posts veer off the topic..this particular one has been going for quite awhile, so it's morphed...believe me, most folks really do care about Mark & hope he is found safe. Welcome, but but hope you have thick skin (and ignore Richard Cranium):howdy:

:yeahthat:

nomoney

Spunky671 said:
Why would you treat someone new to your area so rudely. That shows me the type of people who live here. I come from an area where people help people and treat people with respect. Looks like some on here need to go back and re-learn what respect is.

I timed how long it took for you to respond to my comment.. 3 minutes.. wow.. you were right on time..

I'm sorry I was unaware that this was supossed to be your very own welcome to the area thread :huggy:

Richard Cranium

Spunky671 said:
Why would you treat someone new to your area so rudely. That shows me the type of people who live here. I come from an area where people help people and treat people with respect. Looks like some on here need to go back and re-learn what respect is.

I timed how long it took for you to respond to my comment.. 3 minutes.. wow.. you were right on time..

Typical of the locals. Just wait until you get pulled over by smcop or somdwhiner....you have an out-of-state license, or out-of-state plates? Hope you got your checkbook handy.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Richard Cranium said:
Typical of the locals. Just wait until you get pulled over by smcop or somdwhiner....you have an out-of-state license, or out-of-state plates? Hope you got your checkbook handy.
As it should be.. if you are living here and not registering your car here, you are stealing money from the state, which includes me.. They should double your fine..

F

Fat Momma

ANy news about this poor guy? It has been a while and I have not heard a word. Does anyone know how the family is holding up?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Bump,

Lisa Tippetts name came up the other day and reminded me of this thread. Was he ever found?

limblips

PREMO Member
There was a divorce hearing on 5 Sept 2019. Her hubs filed according to the Judicial website. She had a speeding ticket in 2018, other than that it looks like she has been behaving herself for a while. Hope she stays clean. I personally know the impact of drug addiction of a child.

BernieP

Resident PIA
She made the local papers weekly for a long time for trespassing. She was so skanky that she drove away customers.
I didn't say I didn't recognize the name, just that I wouldn't have thought to post it and actually have some idea on what the wonderful you lady was up to these days.
GMR, our own version of skid row.