Does anyone play airsoft around here?

captain insaino

captain insaino
hey i was just wondering if anyone played airsoft around here because im interested in geting one and if i did needed people to play with( i love to play scenario games) so plese reply if you know anyone who plays or if you play, and if there are any fields. thank you

charger383

captain insaino said:
hey i was just wondering if anyone played airsoft around here because im interested in geting one and if i did needed people to play with( i love to play scenario games) so plese reply if you know anyone who plays or if you play, and if there are any fields. thank you
Ouch... Plaing with airsoft guns is like bb gun wars... try paintball

Toxick

Splat
kwillia said:
Love the av... It's Hammer time! :clap:

When is it not hammertime?

Attachments

• hammertime.jpg
    hammertime.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 123
B

Bruzilla

We were shooting some new 98%+ round 6mm paintballs through some airsoft guns last weekend, and I was pretty impressed. I was using a Tokyo-Mauri MP-5 and M-16A2 AEGs and didn't break a single ball in the gun, and I was getting some pretty good hits at range. There were more flyaways than I would like, but you're shooting paint so you have to deal with it. The bad news is that if you do bust a paint ball in an airsoft gun it's a major PITA to get it cleaned out.

I also like to do the .68 cal paintball thing, but it's hard to be enthused when you're running around with a bubble gum machine looking deal.

Cletus_Vandam

The .68 cal is the best. I bought a Tippman A5 about three months ago.... totally awesome, upgraded trigger, flatline barrel, remote bottle attachement... This thing is bad.

I also have the clear AR15/M16 airsoft. I'm sticking with the hard balls for this though, I wouldn't have the first clue about thrying to clear the barrel and internals of the gun if one broke inside...

BTW, how do you "play" airsoft. What exactly are you talking about?

captain insaino

captain insaino
Cletus_Vandam said:
BTW, how do you "play" airsoft. What exactly are you talking about?

Like people get together and play senerio games , all the way from WWII things to modern combat. Its like playin woodsball in paintball, except it last a long time

B

Bruzilla

I started getting into airsoft when I would take trips out to Japan. The folks at NAS Misawa that I worked with would go out to the base golf course a couple of nights a month and shoot each other silly. It was a blast!

blreburn

i got a place you could play

captain insaino said:

hey i live in charles county and my friends and i play every once in a while and if you want to play yur welcome to i dont no of any fields but we do have a place to play and we already talked to the authorities and was told it was legal if you want to play my email is "blreburn@yahoo.com" my aim sn is "airsoftdude21" and my yahoo messenger is "blreburn" we can talk more about it there

Last edited:

Jacob H

Hey i live in Leonardtown and me and my freind started a team and we have been looking for players ... around St Marys were you guys live at