Association poll

• If you maintain membership, you must agree with everything

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • It is possible that you dont agree with everything but maintain membership

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
All the discussions about Obama being a member of the white hating racist church made me start to wonder.
If Obama's association with the Rev Whites Church means that Obama believes all of the things taught and done at the church, and therefore should not be considered as president.

does it also go to reason that a candidate that is a member or follower of the Catholic faith (clintons) personally endorses child molestation? After all, the leaders of the Catholic church did get caught trying to cover up that issue.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I think your poll needs more choices but I firmly believe that Obama agreed with and endorsed the extreme views of that church. You don't hang around an organization for 20 years unless you believe and support their core values.

backagain39

I think your poll needs more choices but I firmly believe that Obama agreed with and endorsed the extreme views of that church. You don't hang around an organization for 20 years unless you believe and support their core values.

:yeahthat:

My thoughts exactly!!!! It took him 20 years to leave when he states that he doesn't condone that way of thinking? Did he have earplugs in his ears while he was sitting in the pews with his wife and children?????? He is playing the system people.....WAKE UP!!!

T

toppick08

[/B]

:yeahthat:

My thoughts exactly!!!! It took him 20 years to leave when he states that he doesn't condone that way of thinking? Did he have earplugs in his ears while he was sitting in the pews with his wife and children?????? He is playing the system people.....WAKE UP!!!

ditto.

oldman

Lobster Land
I am a life member of two national conservation oriented organizations, each of which also has state offices and then the local chapters. I believe in both but have basically ceased participating in the local chapters simply because of what I consider egotistical leadership. I'll remain an inactive member and perhaps one day in the future things will change - like maybe a couple of people will die.

PsyOps

Pixelated
All the discussions about Obama being a member of the white hating racist church made me start to wonder.
If Obama's association with the Rev Whites Church means that Obama believes all of the things taught and done at the church, and therefore should not be considered as president.

does it also go to reason that a candidate that is a member or follower of the Catholic faith (clintons) personally endorses child molestation? After all, the leaders of the Catholic church did get caught trying to cover up that issue.

Does association equal acceptance?

If you are running for the POTUS and you haven't clearly defined yourself (as Obama hasn't), yes.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
I am a life member of two national conservation oriented organizations, each of which also has state offices and then the local chapters. I believe in both but have basically ceased participating in the local chapters simply because of what I consider egotistical leadership. I'll remain an inactive member and perhaps one day in the future things will change - like maybe a couple of people will die.
Cant I just quit instead? :bawl:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Been a member of two similar veterans organizations, one organization for 35 years and the other 34 years. I agree with both organization's goals. However, one organization has serious corruption issues, which they won't address, so I quit. The other I support wholeheartedly. Guess since I'm not running for POTUS it doesn't matter, so I won't be judged on which organization I still support. :killingme

You are judged by the company you keep!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

Agreed. Obama is back-peddling as fast as he can on this one - saying whatever it takes to try and regain the approval he has lost over this association.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Agreed. Obama is back-peddling as fast as he can on this one - saying whatever it takes to try and regain the approval he has lost over this association.

He's getting spanked by his own lack of experience. Nobody knows this guy and the garbage coming out of Chicago the last three months makes Baltimore look tame.

Chicago Democratic machine politics at its best. And they want to foist this on the rest of the country?