Does the Hen Yard still have used conveyor belts?

HunterJJD

DQ2B said:
Anyone know if they still sell them or if not, anyplace that does?

What do you need it for? and how wide?

I may still have a contact in PA that can get some or I may have some that will work for your need

JD

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I have kick walls lined with conv. belts they add a good cushion for the hooves of horses with the bad habit of stricking walls. I have 1 or 2 of them here. I wouldnt use the belts on the ground as they are very slick, but for a wall application they are the bomb!

Asphalt mills are a great place to get them. Mine came from a D.C. factory.

mingiz

Horse Poor
You may want to call the trading post they do land mining and use them. We got some from Bubby a few years back. 301-994-0300

DQ2B

HunterJJD said:
What do you need it for? and how wide?

I may still have a contact in PA that can get some or I may have some that will work for your need

JD
I'm going to use them in my stalls but they will be under 4 inches of pea gravel. 3 stalls, 12x12. You can see why I don't want to purchase the expensive stall mats for this purpose.

W

WildHorses

appyday said:
I just gave away 2 rolls I never used...Hen yard does not have them..let me think where these came from..

Did you remember where you got the 2 rolls yet? :howdy: I'd like to get something of that sort for the aisles of my barn to cover the dirt floor -- our vet recommended it, but I never got around to pursuing it. :flowers:

W

WildHorses

mingiz said:
You may want to call the trading post they do land mining and use them. We got some from Bubby a few years back. 301-994-0300

I called them today but they didn't know what I was talking about. :banghead: In fact, I think they thought I was :crazy: which may or may not be true. However, if anyone has another lead I'd really appreciate it. :flowers:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
I know we use them in the aisle of our barn. We have belgian draft horses and they are horrible when it comes to tearing up the ground. I'll try and find out where we got them from and if there are any more available. If so, I'll try to hook you up :)

W

WildHorses

forever jewel said:
I know we use them in the aisle of our barn. We have belgian draft horses and they are horrible when it comes to tearing up the ground. I'll try and find out where we got them from and if there are any more available. If so, I'll try to hook you up :)

Thanks, I would be ever so grateful. :cartwheel

DQ2B

forever jewel said:

I would be so grateful as well!