Does this happen every year

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The flooding being caused in the overall Balt/Wash area by Lee is being repeatedly referred to as the "worst since Agnes in 1972"..if that helps put it in perspective for ya.

I live in Howard County back in '72 and vividly remember the "trip to town" to see the damage that Agnes flooding caused to the historic sections of Ellicott city.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The flooding being caused in the overall Balt/Wash area by Lee is being repeatedly referred to as the "worst since Agnes in 1972"..if that helps put it in perspective for ya.

I live in Howard County back in '72 and vividly remember the "trip to town" to see the damage that Agnes flooding caused to the historic sections of Ellicott city.

I remember Agnes completely wiping out Paint Branch golf course on University Blvd. The thing I remember most from that storm was all the huge trees floating around. In my hometown we had a park near a creek and it filled up like a cereal bowl. I'm wondering what that looks like right now. I don't think this flooding is as bad as Agnes, but certainly is the worst we've seen since.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Does this happen every year. Flooding of Rt 4 and every other ####ing Hwy to DC???

Here in Leonardtown Rainfall is fairly evenly distributed
throughout the year.

The wettest month of the year is usually March
with an average rainfall of 4.63 Inches.

In the last 10 days Leonardtown has had 17 in of rain.

So not exactly Normal.

10ozCurls

Irene brought me here
:popcorn:

Attachments

• prcq11061.png
    prcq11061.png
    12 KB · Views: 107

LadyCoyote

Nope. This is not typical for our area.

OMG, that is something I've heard a lot since I moved to S. MD!!
Snow of epic proportions (year before last), earthquake, hurricane and flooding. My friend down here just laughs and swears that all of this is "not typical. Really!". I joke and tell 'em that everyone here just LIED about what it's really like.