Does this mean Washington can be burned and looted tonight?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Capitol riot: Police officer won't face charges in fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt, prosecutors say

Prosecutors determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution'

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results.

Babbitt is one of five people who died in or outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, including a police officer. Three other people died of medical emergencies.

dan0623_2000

I guess when you are suppose to be protecting useless politicians in the capital you can use lethal force to stop an unarmed person trying to climb through a window in a door. He should have been charged with negligent homicide at a minimum.

Scootboot

I don't understand why we don't know his this cop's name. Every other shooting the cops name is out there. Seems they are protecting him quite a bit.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I disagree with this decision I watched the video too, and I saw no reason to kill anyone.
Capitol Police are different from most other police officers as they do not generally face angry crowds.
It's a pretty laid back police force. This guy panic'ed. He was scared shtless and fired his weapon.
That is my opinion. He should be removed from any rank he has and removed from the Capitol force.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I don't understand why we don't know his this cop's name. Every other shooting the cops name is out there. Seems they are protecting him quite a bit.
Agreed. Since the shooting I have only saw one reference as to who it was and that he supposedly was also involved with the Scalise shooting as his assigned body guard on duty that day. This might be all rumor-mill/conspiracy theory, I don't know. Given the quietness as to his identity it might make sense as it certainly would detract from the message the media is trying to hype about LE shootings.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member